Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » RAAAHH

hi :3 i actually joined this site back in.. i think 2017-2018? i went by AdoniVae(OLD name) and another name i genuinely cant remember.

ANYWAYS i have been feeling a little homesick as of late, and finally have the actual time to put into RP. With how long its been, I guess a whole new introduction is due..

I'm az :3 you can call me whatever is easiest for u ofc. I'm 19 and I've been in the RPing scene for upwards of 5 years. My writing style is a mix between casual and lit, and depending on the mood i could go novella. I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE vampires and gothic stuff (anything to do w dracula 🔛🔝) My go-to genres are fantasy, romance, and adventure (all three combined make me heart happy). I love it when people go all out, and i love just rambling abt OCs (WILL listen to lore dumps !!).
I generally prefer RPing in DMs as public RP intimidates me(have only ever really done RPs with one other person, but used multiple characters LOL).

On a personal note, I have a hyperfixation on the Castlevania game series, Vampire hunter D(i have 3 of the omnibus'!!), and have recently gotten my nose in MC and Stardew Valley (harvey my love). I could go on and on about Skyrim lore, and love listening to people talk about The Elder Scrolls in GENERAL. Erm!! I also like jerma.
get jermacula'd
be65b015af5234d994e02aa370a22526.jpg
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 78.

Note: 🐘💨

Hello! And welcome to RPR!
Hey! Welcome back to RPR!

I'm quite fond of gothic stuff too! Have you heard of Bloodborne? Love that game. I also have gothic inspirations in one of the areas of a world I'm writing for a webcomic! I have a few rps open for it if ya wanna check it out! (be aware, they are both furry roleplays, although one allows human characters.)

Do you have any specific genres you like? Whether ya do or don't, make sure to check out the Find RP board you can find at the top of the page and the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!
nosferatil Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:

I'm quite fond of gothic stuff too! Have you heard of Bloodborne? Love that game. I also have gothic inspirations in one of the areas of a world I'm writing for a webcomic! I have a few rps open for it if ya wanna check it out! (be aware, they are both furry roleplays, although one allows human characters.)

Do you have any specific genres you like? Whether ya do or don't, make sure to check out the Find RP board you can find at the top of the page and the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!

I HAVE BLOODBORNE!!!! I havent played it yet but i plan to at some point. I have literally only ever heard good things about it from my friends LOL
Yes!! fantasy, romance, and i sometimes will dip my toes into medieval fantasy !! honestly, if it has vampires its all hands on deck for me.
AND THANK YOU AAH if i remember tomorrow i will def try to check them out <3 tysm :3
nosferatil wrote:
Jooters wrote:

I HAVE BLOODBORNE!!!! I havent played it yet but i plan to at some point. I have literally only ever heard good things about it from my friends LOL
Yes!! fantasy, romance, and i sometimes will dip my toes into medieval fantasy !! honestly, if it has vampires its all hands on deck for me.
AND THANK YOU AAH if i remember tomorrow i will def try to check them out <3 tysm :3

Oh sweet! Bloodborne is a great game, and commonly said to be fromsoft's masterpiece. I cannot recommend it enough! It's so goth. You eat umbilical cords from squid god babies to get the good ending and there are people with eyes inside their brains. There are even vampires, although its in a secret area.

I am a big medieval fantasy roleplayer myself, and it's what the world i mentioned is actually. I wanna put vamps in it, but I haven't found a good way to do so ever since I scrapped my last idea.

Sadly, I am not an adult and according to your profile you only rp with adults, so...
It's like two boys fighting over the last of the bread, vibes. T^T
Aya

Welcome to RPR! I love Skyrim and vampires too! 💜
nosferatil Topic Starter

Aya wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I love Skyrim and vampires too! 💜
all the real ones love vampires and skyrim 🙏
nosferatil Topic Starter

Alliyus wrote:
It's like two boys fighting over the last of the bread, vibes. T^T
LOL XD
Hello, welcome back to RPR
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Those are indeed some good genres!
Welcome back, then!
Welcome back to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome back to RPR! :D
Hello and welcome (back!)

Have you watched the Castlevania series on Netflix? I've never played the games but I think it has to be one of my favourite Netflix series, for Trevor and Alucard's banter alone!
not-to-go-outside.gif

VIBES!
nosferatil Topic Starter

SarahInsomnia wrote:
Hello and welcome (back!)

Have you watched the Castlevania series on Netflix? I've never played the games but I think it has to be one of my favourite Netflix series, for Trevor and Alucard's banter alone!
Believe it or not that is exactly what got me into the games AND vampire hunter D. I have not yet watched Nocturne, but the 1st netflix show i have watched through and through.
I want to say before i knew about the video game franchise, i played Lords of Shadows too. While not being on the original timeline/canon plot, that game was really good too!!
Hoping you have fun here again!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello Az! Welcome back to RP Repository! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » RAAAHH

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus