Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » why, hello you wonderful people

Kamiya (played by fleshgodmetalist)

im new here but not new to roleplaying. im 21yo, i have an experience of 5 years and like to roleplay with people who want a long lasting rp, and, im also open to short rps where we both have ~lot~ of fun. it doesn't matter to me if you're a woman or a dude, as long as our interests match.

im semi lit, and will write at least 5 lines of text and may go longer if i feel the situation needs it. english isn't my main language so i won't act like a policewoman and constantly correct your mistakes, but you'd be put under arrest if your texts aren't readable by humans, but readable by dogs.

im quite easy going and don't take things seriously, so, if you're looking for someone that has a creative mind to which you can tell your deepest needs, im right here.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Just Remember (played anonymously)

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! You seem rather amusing. ^_^ Hope you have lotsa fun here. :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome!!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll find lots of unique games and new friends who share your interests and tastes! I hope you don't find the need to arrest anyone! XD <3
Welcome!!
Hiya there! Welcome to RPR!

tumblr_n2jxwlJ5ng1sau89xo1_500.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Hey welcome! I prefer longer rp too! What fandoms are you in? Do you like fantasy or other genres?
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here. :) Happy writing!
Hello!! Welcome to the site :3
Kamiya (played by fleshgodmetalist) Topic Starter

pr1nc3sh0rtcak3 wrote:
HAHA well, only time will tell that..
Kamiya (played by fleshgodmetalist) Topic Starter

Vaporwave wrote:
im in some anime fandoms like jojo, hxh, dorohedoro..im also into few books (lotr, lovecraft), but generally i prefer to just take inspiration from them and do an origin story

You are on: Forums » Introductions » why, hello you wonderful people

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus