Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

[*] Hello everyone, I'm looking forward to work with everyone and create wonderful and memorable roleplays with each and everyone of you.

I've been role-playing for about 14 years now, as I enjoy writing as well as drawing. I mainly roleplay as it's a way of an escape from the real world, and to meet new people and befriending them. Over the years I've been adapting, adding and removing genres in order to expand my range likes when it comes to role-playing. On top of role-playing normal, non-mature themes. I also can do mature, and darker themes of roleplay but that's up to the people I meet and befriend as I don't want to over step, nor make my partners feel uncomfortable. Outside role-playing, I am friendly and easy to get along with, I'm also a listener if anyone ever wants to chat whenever they aren't in the mood or has something going on.

Again, I look forward to meeting and role-playing with everyone. I do hope everyone is having a good day.
"Welcome to RPR! If you need a roleplay partner, don't be afraid to Private message me. I am always willing to roleplay!
7b57541b95f0b72c7f5e4cd125878113.gif
Hello, welcome to RPR
MerlinTheRedPanda

Welcome to RPR, Traveller! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome!!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hiya, nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR :]
Hey! Welcome! Mind telling us more about yourself?
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a wonderful time here <3
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Hunter Nightheart (played by Jose_Granados) Topic Starter

Echo wrote:
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!

Thank you!!

drazstic wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a wonderful time here <3

Thank you!!
Welcome welcome friend. Hope you enjoy your time here.
Hey there, Jose! Welcome to RPR, I hope you like it here! I'm wishing you the best in finding lost of wonderful RP partners and more fantastic RPs than you know what to do with! Happy writing! 💝

Thank you! Very much appreciated it!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! Always open for a RP! Just pm me.
Welcome! I hope you enjoy being a part of this community. Happy writing!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus