Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » DCN 4 LLLIFFE!!!

Welcoming ME is a bit tricky. I've been in many RP sites ever since I was a wee-PUP, but now, things have changed and people move ON in their lives with Jobs, Children, work, ect.

I've done the same, BUT, I ALWAYS come back home to where it all started way back in 1987: The Ship.

It was a very long time ago where my sisters and I used to ACT out our characters, powers and drama. We had created soooo many characters that I had to start a Log BOOK for everyone's character Sheets in all. Then in 1991, THEY came out from my imagination; DAICHONS. Gigantic, Wolf-like creatures with almost God-like abilities, but yet possessing the innate Humanity to try to function in Society.

The Concept has never LEFT me, and DCN (D-a-i-C-h-o-N-s) is the acronym of my PC Repair Shop, lol.
Say hello or whatever, and should you have ANY kinds of questions, just pick my DAICHON brain as much as you like; try to ask me as much as possible, as my knowledge on these gentle, yet Behemoth of Canines might surprise you!!

I don't BITE, unless you're actually INTO that kind of thing, LOLOL!!!

Benny
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey! Welcome, Ben!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hey! I hope you enjoy yourself here, welcome to RPR! Let me know if you need anything or want to talk!
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR my friend! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to RPR!
Well... hi there. XD You certainly know how to announce yourself! Welcome. :)
Welcome to RPR, Princeben07. It seems you've had an extensive journey through the world of RP sites, but I'm glad you've landed here in our little corner! :) I wish you nothing but the best in finding wonderful RPs and fantastic friends! <3
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome! Hope you have fun here. :)
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Princeben07 Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
Hey! Welcome, Ben!

Fellow Furry Creature!!! thanks for the Welcome. I hope to feel at HOME here!!!

benny

"Basking In the Summer Sun, I greeted the Sea Birds; but then I entered the Demon's Den."
Lord Jennai DAICHON, 1998

drazstic wrote:
Hey! I hope you enjoy yourself here, welcome to RPR! Let me know if you need anything or want to talk!
giphy.gif

Thanks for the Welcome and I will be SURE to keep in touch should I ever need to toss some ideas for RP at you. I can get QUITE Active in writing spurts at times that it might seem over-bearing, so forgive me in advance, lol!!

benny

"basking in the Summer Sun, I greeted the Sea Birds; but then, I entered the Demon's Den."
Princeben07 wrote:
Jooters wrote:
Hey! Welcome, Ben!

Fellow Furry Creature!!! thanks for the Welcome. I hope to feel at HOME here!!!

benny

"Basking In the Summer Sun, I greeted the Sea Birds; but then I entered the Demon's Den."

Indeed I am! I hope you do too!

Attached is a picture demonstrating the creatureness:

3k5JIjZ.png

BurningWood wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR!

I hope that we can get along and WRITE together sometime!!!

WRITE POWER!!! DCN 4 LLLIIIFEEE!!!

Benny

"basking in the Summer Sun, I greeted the Sea Birds; but then, I entered the Demon's DEN."
Welcome to RPR
She bowed.
Welcome to RPR

You are on: Forums » Introductions » DCN 4 LLLIFFE!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus