Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Fictional Crushes

Just like the title says, tell me all about your fictional crushes. Whether it was your first one, weirdest one, most remembered one, or most recent one.
I've had soooo many. Hahaha. I was stricken with amorous adoration for Samwise Gamgee at the tender age of, what, 3? 5? When I saw him on screen, and besides that have loved loads of other angsty, funny boys and men and girls and ladies in the meantime until age 13-20, the grand era of squeeing over fanfiction and then ye ultimate, heroes of gods and men, beautiful starlit queens abounding, webcomics. Lol Webtoon our savior and our schedules' demise, giver of life unto fiction and creation unto reality. Haha, I've really liked A LOT of Webtoon characters, I can't even say how many. XD Especially from I Love Yoo, Purple Hyacinth, amd uh...... there was a mafia one I really liked and some gang ones, devil No. 4, one with some werewolves.... It's a lot. It's been a while. Lately I love Junghyeok Yu and Dokja Kim, from Omniscient Reader, but I also love the characters in Mafia Nanny so far :D Annnnd...... >.> Oh, the characters in Makeup Remover are pretty cool. I love strong anime women. Misaki from Kaichou wa Maid Sama was a dear favorite, similar to Tomo from Tomo chan wa Onnanoko, but a little different too. I was a big Naruto watcher even before I became a manga reader, so while I have many old manga loves I also look fondly on Kakashi and Iruka UvU

Anyway I'm sure there's a recent one I'm leaving out but I've had many passionate or fond fictional crushes. Sometimes I even forget they're fictional and I don't list them. Jaskier and Geralt? yeeeooow.
Jaws Topic Starter

If my memory serves me correct, my first sapphic or women crush was Nancy Downs from the Craft. Having a parent who was gothic and raised in the 90s/early 2000's, it was easy to get ahold of a disc of the movie. Nancy still stays at my number 1 sapphic crush overall and has held that crown for like 8 years now.
Oh, I haven't seen it. She looks cool though.
Jaws Topic Starter

I also agree on the admiration and love of strong women too. I also had a small crush on Kakashi. Have you seen the fanart of this man?

I might have to go check out those webtoons you listed in your post.
For me, my first was Martha Generic from "Bobby's World". I have a thing for motherly women in media, and that was what started it. Some other notable examples of characters I felt the same way about would be Bulma from "Dragon Ball", Lois Griffin from "Family Guy", Rita Loud from "The Loud House", Antagone from "Frisky Dingo", and Didi from "Rugrats", just to name a few.
My number one is by far Blaidd the Half Wolf from Elden Ring, but Mine Laru is one as well!
Holo the wise wolf... don't judge
I won't, considering that my number one is Serleena from "Men In Black 2"
It went from Trini from MMPR, to Kate Winslett's character in Titanic AND Vivica A. Fox's character from Set it Off, to Galadriel from the original Rings trilogy.
Jaws Topic Starter

I think my weirdest crush is definitely Trevor Phillips from GTA V. I know it is weird since Trevor is, well, not a good person who does terrible things. Also, that I was 8. This might have been a byproduct of my dad's negligence of watching and allowing me to consume not so kid friendly media.
My two fictional crushes are Kagura Mikazuchi from Fairy Tail and Mai Natsume from Blazblue.
I also like Jadzia Dax from "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine", as my attraction to her was what made me realize I was into women.
it would ether be connie from steven universe or vasses sister from farcry 3
Kim Site Admin

I sometimes play in Star Trek Adventures tabletop campaigns run by my partner. Every time he creates an NPC Star Fleet Captain for us to interact with I fall madly in love with it. >.>
One of the most unfortunate things about topics like this is that, due to the nature of anime and Japanese-developed video games, almost every fictional crush I've ever had became problematic when I turned 18. >_>

I think the only exception from my childhood was Arutha from the Riftwar Saga books because I started reading them when I was 17 and the characters age up overtime which meant I was basically in the clear by the time we're on Silverthorn.
randomentity777 wrote:
I also like Jadzia Dax from "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine", as my attraction to her was what made me realize I was into women.
Star Trek DS9! I fell in love with Captain Sisko as a little kid!
Kim wrote:
I sometimes play in Star Trek Adventures tabletop campaigns run by my partner. Every time he creates an NPC Star Fleet Captain for us to interact with I fall madly in love with it. >.>

Yeoman Kim? XD
Kirk-Rand2-A.jpg

I've had a crush on James McAvoy ever since I saw him in Band of Brothers depicting Private James Miller. Every time I see him in something I say 'Private Miller! XD

Ok, I was late to the game, but my recent binge of The Punisher has me crushing on Jon Bernthal.
Auberon Moderator

I'm going to regret saying this but Sonic SATAM was a great show and 4 year old Auberon had a crush on Sonic.

My other fictional crushes have ranged Mamoru from Sailor Moon to Marvel's Loki to The Eleventh Doctor. It's an eclectic assortment. :)
When I was a kid and didn't yet understand what a crush was, I had such a crush on the Caption from Treasure Planet. XD
as a hetero-fictosexual, I have only ever crushed on male fictional characters... real guys just don't peak my interest as much... I have recently returned to an old fling of mine, Alastor from Hazbin Hotel with the recent release of the official series on amazon prime video... although from the same series, another contender has risen from the chaotic flames... Lucifer Morningstar, of the very same universe. I can't help it, he's just far too relatable not to crush on, but, first come-first serve, so Alastor holds my heart in his darkened, chaotic grip for the moment. XD I also have a weird habit of making all of my male RP characters physically resemble my crushes... so, see my male characters for all the fictional guys I find attractive. XD

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Fictional Crushes

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus