Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi! I'm SelkKat!

Hi there! I'm SelkKat, I'm an artist mainly and I've been drawing for years now. I've also been RPing for a long as I can remember. I hope to make new friends and have fun here!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello there, SelkKat! Welcome to RPR! :D What are some of your favorite things to draw?
Howdy!
Welcome to the RPR, SelkKat! 📝✨
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to the site! :) Very envious that you have artistic talent; I wish I did! Happy writing <3
Hey, welcome! I hope you have fun and make friends as well!
SelkKat Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Hello there, SelkKat! Welcome to RPR! :D What are some of your favorite things to draw?

I mostly draw cats but I also like to draw Pokemon and other creatures
Welcome to RPR!
SelkKat wrote:
Kruhee wrote:

I mostly draw cats but I also like to draw Pokemon and other creatures

That's awesome! And super cute! 💕
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome
Hello, SelkKat! Welcome to RP Repository!
Hi, welcome to the RPRepository! We have a whole art forum for your experience and perusal!

I loooove drawing Pokemon. Buneary and Piplup are favorites to draw for sure. They're so rouuuund. I also just love water Pokemon. Can I swim? Not well. Am I obsessed with regular fish and swamp and water creatures? Not terribly. But water Pokemon? Can't help it, I like them a lot. Then again. I just like Pokemon. :D I prefer science fiction these days (working on a zine right now, shameless advertisement), but I vacillate between favorite genres. Oscillate between occupations. Ventilate between outside air and indoors air. Hehehehehe. I-late to a lot of things 😅 😂

See you around!

Byebye!

~Shinyrainbowlithogra
Welcome to the site :) I hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to RPR! :) <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi! I'm SelkKat!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus