Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hi there. I'm an experienced RPer looking to branch out from my current RP area and find some new people. I've been RPing for nearly 19 years now but it has been an on and off love for story crafting. Wanting to find people I can branch out and create a world with.
Hello there!! Welcome to RPR! 19 years is a long time, it's always great to get experienced RPers joining the site :D If you're looking for some RPs I would suggest checking out the Looking For RP forum and the Looking For RP- Adults Only forum. You can find lots of specific storylines there, and you can post your own if you have some ideas you want to find a partner for! Don't be afraid to reach out and PM people as well! <3 I hope you come to like it here. :D
Welcome to RPR! I'm open for roleplays should you have any ideas.
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey! Welcome!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Hello and welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome to RPR! :) <3
Welcome! Always happy to see another veteran RPer. :) Happy writing!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus