Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Me thinking of WWE instantly
The grasping cold tickled me the other day 😂
Cursed Yeti rolled 5d8 and got 30.
Walrus Cursed Yeti almost does 30 damage to Shinyrainbowlithogra, but Shinyrainbowlithogra's Brinkiewinkl the Walrus flops heroically in the way, absorbing 5 (1d8) damage. Cursed Yeti does 25 damage to Shinyrainbowlithogra.

Critical hit! "I know something you don't know," says Shinyrainbowlithogra. Cursed Yeti looks quizzical. "I am not left-handed," explains Shinyrainbowlithogra. Shinyrainbowlithogra switches her rapier to the other hand in one fluid motion and scores a devastating strike on Cursed Yeti.

Critical hit! Cursed Yeti's winds up for a cartoonishly long time before punching Shinyrainbowlithogra 100 feet into the air.
Cursed Yeti rolled 5d8 and got 25. Because it's a crit, that damage is multiplied by 2
Cursed Yeti does 50 damage to Shinyrainbowlithogra.

Ahh, the tides of battle, haha
Gab

Ouch, that Yeti doesn't play! I got knocked out XD
Ooogh, I’m out
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Oh hello
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I come back from making dinner to find a boss on the field. Well done, all :D
Dragonfire Moderator

Finally managed to pop Interstellar 15 minutes before time was up again :P
https://www.rprepository.com/events/epicweek/monster/6767 . Hurting pretty bad if anyone's available!
Dragonfire Moderator

Oh, shoot, I wish I'd seen!
Dragonfire Moderator

It's dinnertime for me, though
I am so sad. :firefly-is-over:

I used the portable canon I had been saving on the yeti....and I MISSED!!!! :firefly-is-over:
Dragonfire Moderator

Oh no! D:
OML THAT YETI IS FREAKING VICIOUS!!
I am dead now, only got 1 hit in on him, and my ethereal ghost form can still feel the pain of what he did to my poor physical form...
Dude why is its crit range 17 D:
Only 1 hit!!!! Oh the travesty
It's a boss.
Dragonfire Moderator

Yeah, it's how it goes with bosses.
Dragonfire Moderator

Sometimes it's worth using a rapier because with the AC bonus you're likely to survive a turn longer.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus