Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » good way too early morning

(its 3:30am and the birds are chirping)
Long time writer missing roleplaying, taking a step into something I am not super familiar with (forum rp) but OOOH I love learning.

Finished the Fallout show and I just am dying to write again

I love writing canon characters and am working on my confidence with writing my own OCs. I enjoy long form plots (does not have to be individual threads, instead year long plots that unfold or something of the like), in character drama, sharing art/headcanons with others, and I am ... a ship hoarder (respectfully).

I look forward to getting acquainted here!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
People on here both do canon and ocs, so I'm sure you will be able to find something!^^
β™‘
<3 Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! <3
Hey there welcome to RPR πŸ™‚
Welcome to RPR forgott10. :)
Welcome to RPR!!!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey! Welcome to the site! We're happy to have you!
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR! if you like chatting about shows, there are lots of cool groups you can join where you can do just that. I've been in some My Hero Academia appreciation and roleplay groups, a Marvel one, my own... Alternative Chinese romance novels group.... πŸ˜‚ And various gaming groups too. There's a lot of fun to be had there! Have a good time!

Byebye,

~Shinyrainbowlithogra
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome

You are on: Forums » Introductions » good way too early morning

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus