Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, all

Aspiring writer, avid metalhead and university student. Roleplay has been part of my life since childhood. Developing ideas into fully realized stories has become a healthy obsession I adore, obfuscated only by academic responsibilities. Such is life!

Hello, all. I go by Hendrick on the internet and this is my first time posting on a forum. I'm twenty years of age, looking for groups to weave stories with and chat. I am a lover of all things horror, sci-fi, post-apocalypse and more; freeform writing is my preferred form although I'm quite flexible. English is my second language, currently learning French and Russian (native Spanish). I hope to settle into writing again to distract my crippling Guild Wars 2 addiction.

Cannot wait to meet all the beautiful people (that is you)!
rosemary (played by ghqstology)

hello :)
Hello Hendrick! I'm a newbie here too and its awesome to see horror and post-apocalypse mentions :D
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Hello Hendrick! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hey there welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!! :D Glad to have you here!!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Heya! Welcome to the site!
Hello and welcome Hendrick. :)
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Hi, welcome to RPR! You're just in time for Epic Week (and Towel Day!)! I'm a sci-fi nerd but less hardcore and obsessive about everything in the genre since I got into anime more. :D Less Cthulhu and Asimov, and more Naruto, Haruhi Suzumiya, Cowboy Bebop. Haha. But I still love science fiction and the history of it as well. Have any favorites?
I'm going to watch Dungeon Meshi tonight, but I'm also doing a 'zine these days. Plus, the site Event, of course!

Have a good time, see you later and maybe around Epic Week stuff! Ciao!

~ Shinyrainbowlithogra
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Welcome to RPR! I'm currently learning Spanish
Welcome to RPR! Hope you have good memories here! :)
hello all
lol im new here
rolled 10d20 and got a natural 63.
4 6 3 14 3 4 9 6 8 6
Welcome to rpr

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, all

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus