Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » What’s up, everybody

Call me Beau. I’ve been at a loss of ideas in regards to how to handle my characters for a potential story or comic series I’m making, and I miss roleplaying semi regularly. What I look to get out of this website (for I’m a newbie!) is to help better flesh these said characters out (one such character is currently under construction here now: a fallen angel named Lucy fighting off her captors and trying to regain her humanity). Here’s to hoping I’ve achieved that goal, and to help others achieve that goal also!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
Sounds exciting with the potential story/comic series!
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
<3 Hello Beau! Welcome to RP Repository! <3
Hi Beau!

I introduced some of my characters for the reason of fleshing them out, ended up using none of them, and made new ones for other plots I had so.... best of luck that you get what you're searching for here, lmfao.

ETA: because I meant to say this Idk why I didn't that sounds like a badass comic, I'd read it.

Welcome~
Hio!!!

Welcome!
Hey welcome!
Welcome! New as well. Sounds like you got some good goals and things you want to achieve, I hope it goes well for you!
Welcome to RP Repository!
Hey welcome! I hope you can find what your looking for here!

And that's like- the Hillary Clinton mouse from animaniacs right lol?
Hello, welcome to RPR
Wompgang Topic Starter

HeartShapedObject wrote:
Hey welcome! I hope you can find what your looking for here!

And that's like- the Hillary Clinton mouse from animaniacs right lol?

Oh, yeah. Love her design very much. Wish she was written better, but what can ya do?
Wompgang Topic Starter

Invicted wrote:
Hi Beau!

I introduced some of my characters for the reason of fleshing them out, ended up using none of them, and made new ones for other plots I had so.... best of luck that you get what you're searching for here, lmfao.

ETA: because I meant to say this Idk why I didn't that sounds like a badass comic, I'd read it.

Welcome~

Thank you!
Starry_Dragonflies

Hiya, and welcome to RPR!

Fleshing out my characters is one of the main reasons I came to RPR! Ended up finding a good friend or two that way, too~
So it's certainly possible, just have to be a touch patient. (I'm still learning that acclaimed patience myself. It can be difficult when you have ideas and no one is biting)
Anywhos - welcome to RPR! You can call me Whimsi~
Welcome to the RPR, Beau! 📝✨
Hey Beau, welcome to RPR!
Hey there welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » What’s up, everybody

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus