Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Throw something at the person below you!

*hits me in the head*OW! *catches it as it falls* Hm... *grabs some rice and attempts to put it under the microscope but it falls under the person below me* UGH! MY RICE!
*rice falls all over me and the surrounding area* What is this? A wedding or something? I thought that old rice-throwing tradition was very uncommon. Who even came up with it? *opens a history textbook. It slips from my hands* No!
*catches history book* Hm a history book? Maybe I can make it pretty... *grabs art supplies and puts gum, sparkles, and glitter all over it* PERFECT MASTER PIECE *drops gummy sparkles glittery History Book*
*Grabs the creation* Ew.
*Gives Iggy Eyebrows the book and throws them both down* XD
(Iggy Eyebrows is a Hetalia character. Look it up.)
*sidesteps them both as she exits the shoe store* Phew! That would've been disastrous. Time to celebrate with some ginger ale!

*tries to open the bottle* Eh?! *shakes the bottle way too much than is deemed necessary and it slips from my hands towards the next person* Heads up!

Wasn't like I wanted that soda or nothin'... OTL
Ah! *Grabs bottle and takes a sip* Yum! This would taste good with some dumplings! *Gets out some dumplings that Yao Wang gave to me* Woops! *Drops Dumplings* Heads Up!
Ah yes, delicious [eats the dumplings]. I still have some coffee left... I would have to waste it.... [pours coffee pot onto the person below me].
AGGGGGHHH!!? IT BURN!! WHY?! Oh wait, now that I think of it, it isn't that hot. Oh well. That didn't last too long.

To be honest, I don't need these excessively sharp, expensive, golden tools of various kinds of jobs, seeing as they don't really do anything good for me. Oh weeeellll~ Out the window(?) they go~!
*Rolls for Luck check*

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHH!!! *Tools fall 3 inches close to me* That was close.

Have some feels! *Throws box of feels*

rolled 1d20 and got 14
Come on, give me something higher than 10...!

[starts sobbing intensely] WHYYYYY..... WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL YOU PENNY?!?!

*ahem*

[picks up some paint and empties the tube onto the next person below]
...You really like pouring things that'll stain clothing, don't you?

>After long shower

Whelp, guess I don't need these EXTREMELY HEAVY TEXTBOOKS now that this school doesn't use 'em. Whoops~! Out the window they go~!
[textbooks land in lap] ooooh, the enlightenment! [flips through pages reading for a good hour]

As to your question about dropping things that will stain clothing: yes, I enjoy it quite a bit. [pours red wine onto the next poster]
*gets wine poured on him* WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA YA FREAKIN' ALCOHOLIC?! Yerr friend down there will meet my MACH 8 kick!

*a flaming image of a foot shoots down faster than a bullet at the person below*
*foot poster attacks face and somehow gives a paper cut to the cheek
"What the-where did that come from?
*throws covers at the next person
Holly-Leaf

!(◎_◎) *she looks to the side and got covered up with covers. She got out of them and gave her the death glare.* (。-_-。) "COME AT ME! I DARE YOU!" ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ *She picked her up and threw her to the next person* "DONT MESS WITH ME" (╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . )
*takes a side step to the left* That was anti-climatic. Welp, time to try giving sword fighting a shot while I'm here!

*swings two swords then trips over her feet, sending them both flying towards the next person* My Kanshou and Bakuya replicas!! ...Meh, I'm better with hammers anyway.

Whoever knows where that sword reference came from gets ten cookies and a hug from me~
*dodges and then throws LightSide_Lucree at the next person.
Holly-Leaf

*gets hit by LightSide_Lucree. Going through internal rage*

"WHO DID THAT!!!! " she turned to the next person "You threw it didn't it you! There's no lying to me!"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ *She throws a table to the next person*
"A TABLE? WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!?!?!” *table hits me on the head
*lazily throws Holly_Leaf at the next person
Holly-Leaf

*Gets hit by HollyLeaf* "Wait, okay, how does that happen?" *She blinked and went on confused. She threw Starbucks coffee to next person "Star bucks, it disgusts me."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Throw something at the person below you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus