Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Throw something at the person below you!

Ew, what's this..? Oh well! Shower time!

~After shower~

Whelp! Time to throw this random gigantic pair of pants out the window!
DrDragonHD

Oh gawd, I don't need 'em! D:

Well... I don't need this.. amazing... piece of... JOHN CENA! *Throws John Cena down to the next person*
OH GOD JOHN CENA!! *Lays the SMACKDOWN* :D

*Throws a tiny dove that vomits bombs and is really sick at the moment down below* Bombs away!
DrDragonHD

*Slithers around* OH GOD NO! *RKOs the Dove*

Go go Pikachu! *Throws Pikachu's pokeball below*
*Gets hit in the head by the pokeball,which opens and Pikachu pops out* Aw a Pikachu! Now I can be just like Ash Ketchum! :D Guess I won't be needing this anymore...*Throws a cd player out the window*
*CD player falls into lap
Oh wow, nostalgia! I used to have a working one of these. At least it's a good momento! I gotta clean my room, what can I throw out?
*Throws out window a small black leopard stuffed animal
I don't care for stuffed animals in the way I used to.
*Looks up and catches stuffed black leopard* On look,a friend for my Pikachu! Well I can't seem to find a trash can anywhere,so... *throws empty soda can below*
*gets hit by the soda can* Ow! What was that for?

*drops a bowl of spaghetti that she was eating out the window* Noooo! ...Oh well, more food to eat.
*Looks up and gets in the face with the spaghetti* *Licks the spaghetti*
Hmmm... needs salt.
*Throws one of those cannisters of salt*
Acb1212

Wow all these cuts and scrapes sure hurt, im glad that they dont bur- *Salt falls on all wounds* Welp this sucks

*Screams and drops a med kit*
Oersted (played anonymously)

"What in the world?"

Med kit falls upon Oersted's head, knocking him out.

Coming to his senses and rubbing his head, Oersted grumbles softly. Pulling out TARS the Robot from Interstellar from inside his armour, he chucks it at a random person.
*sweatdrops as she sidesteps and lets it crash into the window of an expensive store*

Uh... I didn't do it! *throws the blame and a SWAT team of cops at the next poor soul* XD
*is battered mercilessly" LIGHT SIDE LOTUS WHYYYYYYY.

*Throws a object which is 7 dimensional to the person below.*
spasms, implodes, and inevitably, dies.

In the throes of death, accidentally fires a blast from a giant laser cannon downwards.
Walks out of a bar to prove it's possible for an irelandski to do such a thing, granted is still holding a beer.
*Gets demolished by laser*

Flinging Arm that is still holding a beer at the next poster
What a nice day! *comes out of a box only to be welcomed by a flinging arm with an alcoholic drink*

*plays it cool* This is very normal. internal screaming intensifies

*Kicks off the used box while staring at the arm intently*
*Gets covered by box*

Rawr! Solid Dragon SIN, reporting for duty, sir!

Huh? Flashing, spherical lights heading to the post below? Whatever shall we do?!
....Run? *runs from the spherical lights and hides in a shoe store*

How convenient~ My shoes are ruined and covered in mud from running anyway... Might as well toss them out!

*tosses muddy and ripped shoes outside at the next person*
*shoes land on my head* Ew! Now my hair is all muddy! *wipes off hair and sweeps of mud at the person below me*
*A small hairy glop of mud forms and falls on the ground* Oh jeez, is this a premature muddy muck monster?

*pokes it with a stick* This could be worth experimenting on! *brings out microscope out of nowhere*

Alright! *accidentally drops microscope*

What just happened--

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Throw something at the person below you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus