Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Merry Christmas!

Sanne Moderator

Merry happy Christmas, Hanukkah and every other holiday that you might be celebrating instead! ;)

I hope everyone will have a wonderful time with their families, loved ones or even strangers, eating good food and exchanging presents. To those having a bit of a hard time with any of these, please know you're loved by all of us and we'll be warming your souls with our warmest wishes and thoughts. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you. <3

Myself, I'll be spending Christmas Eve with my parents, my sister and sister-in-law. For the first time in many years we'll actually get presents too! It's been a while. :3 There will be food and movies to watch with a cozy evening altogether.

I'll still be around every day during the holidays, so drop me a note if you like!
Seabreeze (played by The_Ross)

A very happy and safe Hearth's Warming Day to all my favorite ponies.
Indeed everyone I hope will have a safe and happy holiday. *hugs*
Merry Christmas to everyone! <3 I love you all very much! :D

p.s. Sanne beat me to making this thread ;)

<3 <3
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM EUROPE EVERYONE<3

211846_627792100_40827052_n.jpg
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Happy holidays!

Everyone take care and have fun! :)
Happy Christmas from MC Diamonds!

(PS I totally registered my Xbox Live gamertag as MC Diamonds)
Happy holidays from me up here in canada :D hope everyone enjoys their holidays
Phrostphyre

It's not cold down here in Sunny Alabama. XD It's a pleasant 65 and sunny, not a cloud in the sky, here. Happy Wintertime Holidays, ya'll.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Festivus ('for the rest of us!')

Here's hoping everyone's having a good holiday and are spending warm, merry times with the ones they love and care about most. <3

As for me, I'm spending the holidays with my folks and grandma (all who I live with) like every year. Just got off the phone with my other grandma and grandpa a while ago, wishing the latter a happy birthday (yup, it's today). Ah, good times.
Merry Christmas to everyone ^_^ stay safe and warm!
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

[img]http://www.lusciouscreation.com/2011-12-24 17.51.17.jpg[/img]

*grins* :D (Yes I lost two nails today v.v)
Merry Axe-Mas too all :D
it is most def not sunny in Alabama D:...it's night here now. merry almost christmas peeps. :3
Christmas Eve and New Years are the only two holidays celebrated
in the US that asks us not to look to our pasts, but instead to hope for tomorrow.

Here's hoping all your tomorrows are better than your yesterdays.

1rt9ug.jpg
Claine Moderator

I spent last Christmas in Japan and it was a fairly quiet affair. A pot-luck dinner with some friends on Christmas eve then the day holed up inside my house, probably playing video games.

This one was heaps fun. Ate a HUGE meal, turkey and lamb and vegetables. A few presents, not many because I gotta cart them back to another country. Gave all my family gifts from Japan :).

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope your holidays are fun.
Kim Site Admin

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

I am having a quiet celebration with my family. Usually it includes exchanging small gifts (Thank you ThinkGeek.com for offering gift certificates for the IMPOSSIBLE to shop for. You have saved my skin) and eating special meal together. :)

Also, I'm totally coming to your house to sing you Christmas carols.
Seabreeze (played by The_Ross)

Kim, come to my ship and sing carols for everyone. We're only about fourteen thousand kilometers away, what's the hold up?
Kim Site Admin

Seabreeze wrote:
Kim, come to my ship and sing carols for everyone. We're only about fourteen thousand kilometers away, what's the hold up?

The walking across the seabottom thing makes it slow. But I'm on my way!
Kim wrote:
Also, I'm totally coming to your house to sing you Christmas carols.
Your lies amuse me.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Merry Christmas!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus