Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Character Kudos! (aka KUDOPOCALYPSE)

In a way to spread Kudos around - especially to our characters (and keeping Kim's Tweet in mind) -- do you have a character you'd love to showcase? Or are curious what other people have in encouraging words or positive comments towards a main character you roleplay? Are you curious about what sort of characters RPR has to offer?

Why, I think you should reply to this thread! Either with the character or simply post under your account name and let me (and everyone else who posts in this thread) give you a kudos! You never know, for those Kudo-givers, you might find a character you'd love to roleplay with. :D

I only ask a few simple things: if you do post in this thread, please make sure to give out at least one kudos to another character! Please keep all your kudos positive and up-beat.
And hey.. while we're at it, maybe we'll be able to get over 500 kudos before the year is over.
Incentive to give out more kudos! Iiii like it! *cracks knuckles* I've been lacking on the kudos as is. For shame.

On my front, I am sort of curious what other people positively have to think of my lesser known characters: this means any who aren't Lauren B. or Draconus, because they're my two oldest/most known/most played peeps! Y'all have plenty to sift through if anyone wants to look around and take a kudo-ific crack at it.
Ohhhh, kudos. I should really get started with those things, been wanting to randomly give out kudos to people every day to spread the love =D (guess that's going on my list for 2012)

LET THE KUDOPOCALYPSE BEGIN! Or was that Kudomgeddon? I always get those two mixed up. Which of the two is the one where RPR battles the Google Death Dragon at the end times?
Yuka

*flexes her fingers* I'd never thought about doing just character kudos, to be honest. I'd always almost automatically done it for players.
Kim Site Admin

Oh man I love you guys. <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Well, I'm in :)

This is an excellent idea, let's see if we can meet Kim's goal of 500 :D
*will also try her best to help, and salutes* XD
I'll jump in on this. XD I may still be new but I have rp'd with some of the people on this site and have taking a liking to the characters.

as for me... I really only play as Raine and Elise XD
Wonderful idea Dylan :D I bet if everyone who is regularly active on the site gave out a couple of kudos we could beat her goal of 500 :)

The character I play the most(daily) is Bliss, she's also my oldest ^^ Others I regularly play ate Sybil, Deirdre, and Cerridwen :D
I would actually love to get Kudos on ANY of my characters, actually. x3 Just to see what people think about them!

KUDOS AWAAAAY!
I feel bad because I've been meaning to do kudos for a while. Well here is my motivation!
Sweet! It's Kudos time! :D Good idea starting this thread Dylan! It's motivated me to not be lazy and give out some Kudos!
Dylan Topic Starter

Wooohooo! I'm glad this is working out so well! I'll have to tackle the remainder of the people who have replied here. ;D

Edit, We are at 450 kudos as of Kim's last tweet! Awesome stuff guys. XD
SeraphicStar

Keep us updated Dylan :D
Claine Moderator

I've dropped a few kudos for characters :)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

500? Pfft!

Let's make it 600!
600?! GO HARD! I say we go for SIX BILLION!
Kim Site Admin

No way! You guys are at 541 already. You can absolutely hit 600. I can't believe the response this has gotten. I still haven't even organized my thoughts to write my own kudos and you guys blew the top off my challenge.

You guys make me a little teary eyed on such a regular basis it's amazing. <3
SeraphicStar

I fought my battle, threw Kudos left and right... now this warrior can press on no longer. Fight on, my friends, and reach 600 for me. *dies an overly dramatic death*
I now rest my fingers after giving out all the kudos I can! So many more deserve them but whew...I have to get some sleep! Good luck my kudo giving buddies!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Character Kudos! (aka KUDOPOCALYPSE)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus