Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Fancy Drinking Cup Discussion Thread (Closed)

Works for me! I can see it happening, but there would have to be a reason for it, though. Perhaps there's rumours about some dark aberration that haunts the woods or something, forcing people travel in groups, something like that.
CrimsonKnight212

I think Brit would probably be on her own - she likely snuck away from her aunt to go on her own adventure (not for the first time) and just found an inn to stay at for the night. But she would soooo be flirting with every guy in the inn when it starts lol
Loren Topic Starter

Rynh wrote:
Works for me! I can see it happening, but there would have to be a reason for it, though. Perhaps there's rumours about some dark aberration that haunts the woods or something, forcing people travel in groups, something like that.

I like that idea. It would tie in nicely with the search for the Chalice, whose magical untamed energy would slowly start to transform the land, and would give an extra bit of tension to the roleplay. And the townsfolk and adventurers would be somewhat more inclined to assist the pair in their enterprise XD
Annani (played anonymously)

That could potentially work for pushing Ananni into a group to begin with but it would be a stretch. I had intended for her to show up alone but that could work. She tries to avoid stress after all and danger from being alone she might see as worse than putting up with people. So I could go either way.
Well, if it's more natural for Annani to come by alone, she could. But I think at least three people should come into the inn as a group, just to cut a little on the introductions. Otherwise we'll spend an eternity getting our character acquainted with one another. It could possibly make for a very slow story, so if people were to have travelled with one another for a few days already, it'd help avoid that situation.
Extra danger could certainly provide Elodar with enough reason to accompany someone into town. That is a bit of what I intended him for. ^^ But yeah, he probably wouldn't have made fantastic company along the way, unless they'd been travelling together for a long time.
eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Loren Topic Starter

XD Eeeey!
"Sufyan, in the discussion group, get involved bro!" - Rynh

so here i iz! i wanna get involved! what we got folks?
\o/

Well, I know there's going to be some grouping...
Loren Topic Starter

We're talking about that initial party of adventurers that had reached the inn together. I've been talking to Rynh and Nova on Just Talkin', and they were thinking about going with Valder (Duarfdude), Elodar (Elfboy) and your character (Otherchick), if Annani didn't join them? But she's kinda a loner, so her player also mentioned that it would be stretching things a little.
Annani (played anonymously)

I'll keep Annani alone at the start unless she needs to be in a group.
So, we're all in a group?
Loren Topic Starter

Only those characters. The rest of the gang are coming to the inn seperately.
I reckon Sky would be at the inn already. seems like the best way to start
Loren Topic Starter

Okay. Hey, maybe it could be Isabelle? It could be interesting for her to try to hide her undead,er,ness from the rest of her two companions.

(By the way, I've put up the character list and the sketch of the posting order at the beginning of this thread. If you guys want anything altered say :) )
Works for me.
That would be interesting for sure, but IDK if she'd be able to hide it XD
Oh! Concerning any pre-existing groups, at least in first posts, the post order should prolly have them grouped together. >.>
Yeah I agree. But do ya'll have any idea how Isabelle could hdie her unded-ness? I mean my mental image for her is that her face was partly rotted away, her right arm was skeletal, she smells like a corpse, and her skin is blueish.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Fancy Drinking Cup Discussion Thread (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus