Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Fancy Drinking Cup Discussion Thread (Closed)

At most they'll be suspicious. I think the fact she's an undead that is reasonable will put the mages off from simply disintegrating her on the spot. If anything they'll be intrigued by her, not to mention she'll get opportunities to prove that not all undead are shambling freaks. See it as a challenge!
CrimsonKnight212

Yeah, Brit probably would, but she wouldn't know exactly what it was and it would just make her want to get to know Isabelle and figure out what was up with her. It wouldn't really incite suspicion, just curiosity.
Annani (played anonymously)

Yeah. She is very good at sensing different things. She's also very suspicious and pays close attention to even minor feelings.
Ok, so I think we've got the udnead thing figured out, so can we start the rp now?
Loren Topic Starter

Of course. It's really late here, though, so I'll post tomorrow, okay? XD
Aright
Hurray! Getting hyped!
Loren Topic Starter

Alright, posted. I'll usually only use one POV for my posts unless they're far away or busy doing different things.
CrimsonKnight212

Ooh, yay!!

Busy day for me today, but I will get a post up as soon as I can! So excited!! :D
Loren Topic Starter

M'kay.
>.> Link pls?
Loren Topic Starter

Oh, yes, sorry I forgot ^^;

I'll put it up in the first page.
I'm confused.... are we going with the posting order?
Loren Topic Starter

o.o Yeah, wait a minute, I just realized we skipped Isabelle.
I derped, sorry! ^^;
Thanks *Sobs in corner*

Bout to make my post XD
Guess Isabelle isn't trying to hide what she is at all, then? ^^;
I thought we were just talking about hiding her udnead status, not her necromancer status
Well, people tend to dislike necromancers for much the same reasons as undead, plus the idea of the dead being defiled. ^^; Kinda goes hand in hand.
Messing with the dead in general gets a bad reputation. You really don't see necromancers operating in the open. Again, that's something you can do around people you know, but not around strangers (AKA Valder) who're more than likely to slay anything you conjure because it's against nature.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Fancy Drinking Cup Discussion Thread (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus