Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL CONTEST: Spread the Love Raffle 2015

Kim Site Admin

playingwithdice.pngTell the world - or a friend - about how much you enjoy the RP Repository and you could win amazing prizes!

To Enter:
Each proclamation of love for the RPR that you make between April 24 and May 3 counts as an entry into a raffle to win amazing prizes!
  • Use social media, in-game chats or even RL fliers to let people know about how the RP Repository is the best site for online RP. Be sure to include a link to us.
  • To have your entry count, you must post a link to your facebook post/blog entry/tweet/whatever in this thread (or send it via PM to Kim). Broken links or hidden posts we can't see will not count. If you do something IRL, like print and hang fliers on bulletin boards, please post a snapshot.
  • Be respectful of other sites and places. Do not spam message boards. Do not make off-topic or against-the-rules posts anywhere. Do not put up fliers on bulletin boards where you have not received approval to post them. If we receive any complaints that your entry was counted as spam wherever it was made, it will be disqualified.

You can enter as many times as you want, but you can only win once.

Here are some ideas for ways to share your love of the RP Repository:
  • Tweet about how much fun you have on the RP Repository, and include a link back to us.
  • Post a link to us on your facebook wall.
  • Write a blog post about all the fun you have on the RP Repository, and include a link back to us.
  • Print this flier and put it on the bulletin board in your local game store -- or hand it out at your next tabletop game!

Remember: It's against the rules (and generally uncool) to spam anywhere or harass anyone. I know you all know better.

Prizes:
Deadline:
Remember to report all your good deeds back here by May 3rd.
Sanne Moderator

All my entries for this contest!

I will be adding more later. I removed my usernames from a bunch of these, I can send the links/unedited screenshots if requested.

Twitter (2 different accounts):
cDfWaol.png
MJyPzNR.png

Flight Rising:
BvqrjaN.png

Facebook:
nQJZGoQ.png

DeviantArt:
Ao7d9Gz.png

Blogs (2 different ones):
gqX4rkX.png
2cfkek4.png
Is there a certain flier that's recommended? :)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

WHOOPS, let me post that for you. Just a moment! :)
The contests are awesome this year!

Twitter:

Twitter Link

Facebook:

Facebook Link

Blog:

Blog link
SarietheFae

XD I think I had some fun with the flier..ah well. It looked nice.

Yes, on these accounts I go by either Kaylee, or Shion, but both are me ^_^
blue

Twitter

Roblox

Ifunny
Up4Ikst.png

Pintrest
vs3sc8f.png
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Facebook - Proper link PMed
rpr5th.jpg

Livejournal
Facebook
d36cf586-6b3b-4dc9-b124-c0ac73579dd2_zpsv4mvpaxl.png

Twitter
ee6cf45e-5c33-4961-8e0f-b7c8c909aa98_zpsp4qj8mmv.png

Google+
rpr3_zpsmqnnoitr.png

Facebook
Used this old page since there are more likers than people in my friendlist huehue
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Strangely-Beautiful-Beautifully-Strange/331837686925881?ref=bookmarks
2d97bet.png

Furcadia
Not sure if this counts, but the desc link leads to RPR
nw0nps.png

Flier (Library)
swiggity swooty comin for that looty
a3l7dh.jpg

Ahhh! Amazing to see that flier out in the real world!
Kim wrote:
Ahhh! Amazing to see that flier out in the real world!
You bet, kudos from Michigan!
Tate

Click
Ad5MNeH.png

sJrhpO6.png

I am sadly not much social beyond that.
Twitter link! Behold my dorky WoW selfie twitter :D
I don't suppose simply wearing an RPR shirt with pride in public would count as an entry? ^^;
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Another on Facebook, one of my pages
rprcoh2015.jpg
I passed some flyers out at my DnD group (though it's kinda hard to tell what they are, 'cause it's zoomed out)! Pretty sure this counts xD We're planning for an epic battle, why the two on the left look a little preoccupied lol.
HmdFv0T.jpg

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL CONTEST: Spread the Love Raffle 2015

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus