Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Darth visits Kim

Kim Site Admin

Darth and I are having a blast together! We took a break from busily making movies to record a brief hello to all of you. :)

As if he didn't have enough issues with my constant stealing of his iPad there for awhile. Now he must fear for his hat as well. Ha! No more cookies for the darkside!
Poor Darth. *wonders how many hats must suffer for the enjoyment of the viewers* XD I hope it is a stunt-hat.
Heehee! I lol'd. :)
This is quite possibly the cutest thing I have seen in a long time! :) Thanks for making my day you guys!
ouch, guess someone better make darth a new hat :)
Ny'aw! So great to see you two together!
Excited to see what you're working on! ;)
This is precious!

I want to visit now! >:O

Seeing as you guys look like your icons, I'll have to make my shocked face the duration of the trip...
SeraphicStar

I squee'd today.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.
This video made my day :)
You guys are SO cute!!! x3 I loved when she stole Darth's hat. It was adorableness galore. <3

You guys are having fun, then? You better be! :D I can't wait to see what you guys are working on. And I'm very happy for the video. Thank you so much <3 <3 <3
Aaw! Poor Darth! I hope you got your hat back!

<Also I left this hanging here in Reply purgatory because I was RPing. D'oh!>
Hehehe! I hope you two are having fun.
Claine Moderator

Aaaah poor Darth! You two seem to be having a lot of fun XD
Lol! Too cute! Run with his hat Kim! Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!! XD
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Thanks for all the encouragement guys. :) We are definitely having a good time. Today was very very busy; filming pretty much from dusk to dawn. We have one more day of that planned tomorrow. It's a combination of stuff meant for the RPR, and Darth's own projects. He's got quite an extensive filmography to his name, most of which has nothing to do with the RPR. Shocking, I know! (Here's another shocker: most of his other stuff is sci-fi.)

It's now been well over a decade since we first met and started RPing together. Perhaps even a decade and a half. For nearly all of that time, we've collaborated on one kind of project or another together. And yet this marks only the third time we've met in person. The internet is wild.

Anyway, I'm going to go crawl into bed so I can be fresh for shooting tomorrow. Be good everyone. <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Pretty much what Kim said :)

I'd also like to add that I've got my hat back now, so fear not :)

returnofthehat.jpg
Phrostphyre

That hat is full of win.
My snailnet is unable to load that video, but I'm assuming it involves Darth getting his hat stolen.

Steal it back, Darth, so that we can once again reignite our rivalry as the twin dark forces on the Roleplay Repository. Also because I have also gotten a hat stolen, and I found it days later in a friends apartment covered in puppy 'surprises.' So yes, it is imperative that you reacquire your ha--oh, I see you have reacquired your hat, friend. All is well then, carry on. If you'll excuse me, I have some Dalek reading to catch up on...
Darth_Angelus wrote:
Pretty much what Kim said :)

I'd also like to add that I've got my hat back now, so fear not :)

returnofthehat.jpg

Victoly! *likes the URL name XD*

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Darth visits Kim

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus