Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Tori (played by AlexORiordan)

The man shrugged, "Okay." He held his hand out again. His power grabbed Tori's arm and pulled it up in the air and squeezed it. She screamed in pain.
Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

He winces tightly at her scream, then sighs. ''Fine..I'll go...''

He let go of Tori as she curled up, looking at her arm. She looked back at Dark again, still amazed he would help her. The soldiers came at him and re-linked his chains.

Dark looks at her sadly, wings hung at sides, mouth still bleeding slightly. ''I...GUess this where our paths split again,Tori...''

They started to drag him away and she watched him as she was sitting in shock. The man in black looked back at her. He said under his breath, "Don't you dark think I'll forget about you, miss." Tori could read his lips. She knew by helping Dark, she had labeled herself a witch. The man turned and followed the soldiers as they dragged Dark back to the fort. They were to put him in a new cage this time, one he couldn't escape from.

Tori pulled herself together and went back into her house. She collapsed and cried, trying to gather what had happened to her. That man was powerful, and his mark showed he was a member of the Order, controled by the angels. Dare a-posing him would label her a traitor among mortals. She had to take a few hours to gather herself.

Dark could have ran from her. He could have just followed the creek and lost track of the soldiers. But he came back so they wouldn't hurt her. She knew that a demon that showed compassion was one worthy of given a chance to live and serve. If they were going to come back for her anyways, she might as go to them first.

(HOLY SHIT A CHAT MODE!)

(Theres been one for awhile. Thats how I've been posting so fast. XD)

(I like :D)

(Life just got way easier.)

Dark hung his head as he rested in another well-built cage, crying silently. He hated to be alone, even if he was a demon. He couldn't bear to know someone had been hurt at his cause. His mouth had been tied shut, only his nostrils not covered. His chains were tightly bounded, enough he couldn't break them, no matter how hard he tried. All he could think about was his only friend, and how it seemed as if now he aws once again all alone without anyone close to help him get free again.

The man in black was new to the fort, and was inspecting the other cages of captured demons. He seemed to be looking for something, torturing each of them for information. He was ruthless, and had no since of humanity. He was a true demon at heart.

He seemed to be looking for information on the Dark Lord. Where to find him, who of them were connected to him, ect.

''Grrff...'' Dark muttered, looking away. The bluemarkings on his body pulsed lightly. He was still upset, too pained to look at anything as hope. He didn't say anything. He knew about many things, but he didn't feel like talking with his mouth tied shut by cloth.

Finally, there was silence for a few hours. The man came to where they were keeping Dark. The soldiers let him into the room and locked it. The man opened the cage where Dark was.

Dark moved his head slightly and looked at the man with a snort. His large winhs bounded to his sides so he couldn't move them either. The others had warned the man earlier that Dark refused to speak of what he knew.

Man, "Hello. I'm Kizuato." He took the cloth off of his mouth.

''My name is Dark. Leave me alone.'' Dark scowled, mouh no longer bleeding. ''What do you want from me besides my life?''

Kizuato, "I don't want your life. I want your history. I only arrived shortly, but you and the others have been caged up here for my arrival. I'm seeking information about your homelands."

''I was born in hell, and my moms a Demon Angel. Thats all i'm telling.''

Kizuato, "Who's your mother?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus