Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Tori (played by AlexORiordan)

Tori but her hands under her chin in interest. "A cerberus? So does that mean you actually have 3 personalities?"
Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Yep. 3 different personalities that are hard to keep in good order.''

"So that's why you have three names? Darkness, Light, and Falls?" She smiled cleverly.

''Yes. But I mainly go by Darkness. I don't want to frighten people with my Cerberus form.''

Tori shook her head, "A cerberus is nothing. You've not seen the types of demons that spawn from the earth here. They make their bodies out of the corpses of dead animals and can be quite frightening... They only come out at night though. Only the smart ones, like yourself, can stand the light."

''I hate the light, but I was hungry. I'm more of a night creature.''

Tori nodded. She then blinked and stood up, looking towards where he had come from. "I think I hear soldiers..."

He flinched and faced that way with a scowl. ''Coming to chase after me, no doubt.''

She looked back to him, "I could get in trouble if they've found out I fed you. Eat the stew, quick!" She said as she quickly pulled the scraps and bones back into the leather folding bag.

He quickly eats the stew, then looks around in a panic. ''If I hide in the grass hey'll still see my scales..''

"I have a shed down by the creek! Go on!" she said as she scooped up the bowl and ran inside the house.

He darts to the shed, chains still making a racket.

Tori sweat-dropped, afraid that any of those soldiers had as good of hearing as her, they would have heard that. She quickly put the scraps and bowl away and tried to make herself look like she was doing something else. Within a few minutes, there was a knock at her door and she answered. Sure enough, there were a few soldiers at her door.
Soldier 1: Ma`am, sorry to intrude. A beast recently escaped the fort a few miles from your land. Have you seen any demons out in the daylight in these few hours.
One amoung them wore a dark cloak and looked around behind the soldiers.

Tori: No, I've never seen a demon out in the day before. I've only ever seen dragons and unicorns, but I haven't seen anything like that since I lived in Locktun.

The man in the dark cloak examined the dirt near where Dark was eating. He could see the blood that had dripped from Dark's mouth.

Dark gulps, hiding in the shed the best he could. He knew that his mouth has been bleeding, and he knew that it had dripped onto the ground. His breathes were silent as he stayed silent, chains dangling down slightly. His eyes trained onto the door, watching for any movement.

Soldier, "If you see any demons out during the day, please inform the guard at the fort as soon as you can."

Tori, "I will."

The man in the cloak looked at her suspiciously, "You're lying."

Tori blinked, "What?"

The man pulled down his hood. He was pale and thin, with short blonde hair. He had a small, long nose and eyes blue enough to pierce any soul. The mark upon his neck clearly showed him being some form of mage, "You saw it. And you fed it. I can tell by the two types of blood here."

Tori's eyes widened. She knew she had been caught, but she tried to play it up, "I would never do such a thing! Demons are evil, I would kill one on sight if I saw it!"

The man in black narrowed his eyes, "Unless you were a witch. Where is the demon now?"

Tori shook her head, "I told you, I've not seen a demon! Now get off my land!"

The man held his arms out and used his power to grab her and threw her to the ground. She screamed, not expecting the attack.

Man in black, "You'll talk, or I might bring you in for consorting as a witch."

''GRRARR!'' Roared Darkness as he fired a black flame towards the man after running from shed after hearing her scream. ''Leave the girl alone!'' He scowled, chains rattling loudly. ''Yes, she fed me. But I was starving, you fools. I was close to eating your soldiers.''

The man was hit by the flame and flung to the ground, his grip on Tori releasing. The soldiers were caught off guard as they looked at the demon. Tori looked up surprised, not expecting Dark to come out for her.

The soldiers too were not sure what to make of it, but quickly drew their swords as one of them went to the man and helped him to his feet, his cloths smoking from the attack.

The man in black looked over at Dark, "Well, that was easy. I didn't expect you'd come running back to us."

''I was daving the innocent girl. I may be a demon, but I have an angel heart.'' He scowled, smoke rising from his nostrils as he stood beside Tori, growling at the soldiers harshly.

The man in black, "Touching. If you like her so much, then come back with us and we won't hurt her."

''If I go back to you you'll try to kill me like your doing to my mom. If I go, I'll never be free! I'm not a mean demon. I only kill those who attack me.''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forgotten foundings [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus