Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Kori Yosowa (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Kori gazed towards the mountains, wondering what kind of expirences she would have and what new people she would meet. "Ok, are you ready?" Kori aked.
Kasia Yosowa (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Kasia looked at her twin. "Yeah, I'm all set and ready."

Kori started to walk towards the mountains. "So about the element children, can you tell me a bit about us?"

"We have three froms. The human from, which we are in now, our element-human from, and our element form." Kaisa walked along side her sister.

"I know what my human form but what is my element form and element-human form?" Kori said qustionably.

"Your element from is when you take the from of your element. For exmpale, my element form is the from of fire, your's would be ice."

"so what do we turn into?" Kori asked, thinking about here element form.

"Our from well look like an angel onl with our element. Like for me it would be an angel of fire kinda think. I got a picture to show you, if you want?"

"Alright, I have never seen mine befor. Why is that?" Kori asked as she thought about what her form may look like.

"We only change into our element from when we need it the most. If we are close to death or someone we love is close to death, that is when our element from is comes out."

"Oh so what does your's look like?" Kori asked while griping her stone around her neck.

Kasia grabbed a photo out of her pocket and handed it to Kori. "This picture was taken the last time I was in my element from."

Kior stared at it with amazement. "I can turn into something like this?" Kori asked, a million thoughts racing through her head.

"Yeah, only with ice not fire." Kasia said to her sister.

"Wow" Kori starded to think of what her element form might look like.

"The sad thing is that your element form only comes out when some you care about is near death." Kasia sighed remembering the last she went in her element form. "Come on at this rate we'll never get to the moutains." Kasia grabbed Kori's wrist and started to run towards the moutains.

Kori stumbled as Kasia draged her towards the mountains. "Don't you think we could go a bit slower? Kori said as she almost triped over a rock

"Oh, sorry. Fire can be very fast, causing me to have more speed." Kasia slowed down to let her sister catch her balance.

Kori panted for a few seconds, then caught her breath. "Okay, I'm ready to go." Kori started to run towards the mountains.

Kasia ran behind her sister, not long did they reach the mountains. "Okay, keep your ears and eyes peeled, it isn't hard to find Chikyu, since earth isn't all that quiet." Kasia walked around the rocky area.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus