Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Kori Yosowa (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Kori observed the rocky area that she was surrounded be. "He lives here?" Kori asked with disbelife.
Daearen (played by berserker544)

"It can be very quiet Kasia, it's only noisy when an alien element is introduced to the are." They heard him talk. But couldn't see him at first. He was in his element human form and laying among the rocks. "Water, wind, and animals cause the rocks to fall. Otherwise, earth would be the most peaceful of the four elements." He talked like he was talking to children, then he sat up. "It's about time you showed up." He said a bit annoyed. "You have any idea how long I been laying here waiting After he finished talking he stood up, still in his elemnet human form, which made him a lot bigger then what he actually was. He didn't have anything on his face expect two eyebrows make of rock, right above where the eyes would be if he had any . the rest of his body looked normal, expect his left arm was about 2 times larger then his right. "And yes I do live here whenever I'm in the area."
Kasia Yosowa (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"Yeah, and fire would be so calm without others around to move it. Sorry for the wait, I had to find my twin, Kori, the ice child. And please, don't talk to me like I'm a child, you're only four years older than me." Kasia put her hands on her hips. "I'm only a year away form seventeen."

At first he ingroed her, he turned his head towards the twin. When ever he moved it sounded like rocks falling and crashing together. "So you're the ice element huh?" He gave a slight shake of his head and turned back to fire. "So you had me come here and wait. What now? Are we gonna find wind now?"

Kori tilted her head and said nothing, letting her shyness get the best of her.

"Yes, since it says that when my sister and I met, it says the world is going to come to an end unless we do something, soon." Kasia looked at her sister and nudged her. "Anyways, do you know where wind is?"

"No, I don't even know if what you're talking about is real. Wind's probably doing something actually productive." He took his right arm and started to rip off the rocks on his left arm. After he got off the left arms rock, the rest came off quickly. He still stood quite tall. But a lot less so.

Kori jumped out of the way of the tumbling rocks and stared up at the tall earth child and said nothing.

"It is good that you got out of your element human form, why were you in it in the frist place?" Kasia sat down on the ground.

"I'm the earth element. I like being like my own kind. anyways just traveling, even I get bored at being around just one mountain." He stomped his foot, which caused a boulder to be exposed, which Daearen sat down, and put one leg over the other. "So what now?" He stomped his foot again, this time a boulder shot up behind him and he leaned his back against it. "I mean you can't just look in a phone book for wind element."

Kori put her head downa and started to think.

Daearen turned his head to look at the ice element. "So what is your name. You haven't talked once yet. You can talk right?"

Kori jumped at the menoion of herself and turned her head to him. "Y-yes I am K-kori Yosowa." Kori's face looked flushed.

He nodded his head, "Daearen. just Daearen." he turned his head back to fire. "Well?"

"Hey, I though you might have at least an idea of where wind is, I know Kori and I think it might be good to try a place where it would windy, best guess." Kasia shrugged, she looked at her sister. "Kori you don't need to be shy, we're all the same here, just only a different element."

"windy place?" He rubbed his chin. "The only places I know that are windy are mountains, and I guess towers...maybe deserts or tundras?" He said the last two extending his hand out. "Besides that I got no idea." He turned his gaze to Ice. "Don't worry too much, I don't bite...hard." He gave a slight grin and turned back to fire. "besides that I got nothing." He crossed his arms again and leaned against the rock harder, making it shift back, but stop when it he was in a almost laying position

Kori smiled and giggled sightly at his joke. "I think that maby we should look at the direction that the wind is comming from and follow."

He looked at her and shook his head a bit. "The wind travels in different directions all over the world. Besides how do we know that the wind isn't going towards the wind child, instead of away?"

Kori opened her mouth but said nothing.

"Kasia, you got any ideas?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus