Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

(( They teleport to another building. BUT since Tinsley is causing havoc, shouldn't be hard to find us
Nicklaus de Vandimio (played anonymously)

The sand slowly moved around the room adapting itself to various colours. He was right, there had been supernatural creatures in this building. However for whatever reason they must have left. He rose up and began to look around the room. The door was locked, the backdoor was bolted shut and the windows looked as though they hadn't been touched in a while. How could they have left the room if they didn't touch any exit?,.....could it be?....., teleportation?.
No.
Teleportation would mean that he was dealing with not just low supernatural creatures but a high tier being. This could cause him some serious problems.

He made his way out of the building and into his car. Inserting the key in it's hole, he initiated the engines and pulled up onto the main road.
He would drive for at least a half hour buried in his thoughts and plans to eliminate those creatures until a girl ran out into the middle of the street causing him to quickly change his manoeuvre.

Putting the car to a stop, he peered out the front window at the strange individual.
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

(Now this is because of Niklaus' Necklace that repels vamps)Tinsley was running around down the city trying to be very precise with who her next victim would be until a car almost hit her in the streets. She froze like a deer in head lights then she began to get a headache she held her head in pain as she stared at the guy in the car that almost hit her. Her vision began to blur as she attempted to limp away from the man in the vehicle. Every part of her body was slowly going inactive and she knew she couldn't get away in time. She sighed messaging Maria her sister, and a member of her pack she messaged her Send help... Hunter.... then she fell over driving herself into the floor unconscious.
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria received the message from Tinsley then her eyes teared up she yelled "NO!" she then ran out of the house in a rampage she was on her way to Tinsley's location if she could ever find it. Though one thing was for sure, she would not give up until she found Tinsley!
Bennington (played by Bree)

Bennington smirked at Runa's comment."Oh haha very funny,you automatically assume I'm some sort of animal.Well I-"He was interrupted by Maria suddenly leaping to her feet and running out of the room,yelling:"NO!" The door slammed shut as she left,and Bennington turned back to Runa and raised an eyebrow."....I have a feeling things are going to get strange around here.Well,even stranger..."

She opens her book and says, "Create Mid Tier Summon: Jack the Ripper." A man dressed in 1888's attire. "Jack, go see what is up. Exite, oversee him." Exite nods as the two follows her down. Jack is running down the corridor fast. Exite is just walking behind him. "Let's just hope it isn't so serious."
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

(( Sorry guys I'm in Costa Rica right now so its a little hard to reply when im out and about and stufff. Feel free to skip me anytime. ))

The alien was crouched up into a comfy chair flip ping through a book. While she did speak these people's language, english was it?, She couldn't write or read it. Funny how that works, right? Vinzintine set the book down and closed her eyes for a little relaxation.

That is.. Until she was jolted out of her thoughts by a voice yelling,"NO!" Then a loud slam of the door. She considered checking it out. That she did. When her husband wasn't looking, she crept out of the room and ran outside. Vinzintine saw Exite and... Someone else. They came out of the house and were running down the road so Vinz decided to follow them.

Klaus exited his car, withdrew his gun and slowly approached the fallen Girl.
Though her behaviour was incredibly strange and out of nowhere, it was similar in fashion to those who fell prey to his anti-vampirism necklace.
She must have been a vampire.

He now stood over her with his gun pointed to her face. Using his black laced boots he turned her over on her back to see that she was fully unconscious. This was definitely the result of his necklace.
He thought for a second on how he should proceed. In his possession, he now had a vampire that he could kill right here or keep as a captive. On the other hand, Vampires rarely hunt alone - there must be more nearby.....
Would it be worth risking?
His mind was made up. It was said that vampires had a way of finding each other, if this was true then the others would come to him regardless.
If she allowed it, He would effortlessly lift the girl up, carry her to his car and place her in the passenger seat.
He then entered the drivers seat, pulled out onto the main road and drove to his hideout.

After hours of driving they arrived at the empty barren location. He lived on a farm far away from the main cities. The farm itself wasn't anything special, he had no animals or cattle. It was just a home.
He got out of the car and lifted the girl into the large house, down a few stairs then dropping her on the floor of his library.
Now Klaus's farm was defended to the max. Every sort of defence against supernatural creatures was there. It would literally be the most dangerous place for a supernatural creature to approach. With that said, he removed the necklace and placed it on a nearby wall, away from the girl.
This would allow her to wake up and maybe talk. Beyond that, there was nothing more she could do, garlic, spirit dust and stakes were all placed carefully around the room. To some extent this could be called extreme torture.

He pulled a chair over and sat while munching on some fresh green grapes, devouring them delightfully.
His three black wolves entered the room resting around his feet except one which made it's way to the girl and licked her face forcing her awake.

"Good evening."

Tinsley awoke angrily "Hi... Hunter...." she maneuvered into a position that was leaned back. She then looked around smiling fangs out "Aw... You did all this... for me?" she looked back at him then said "I'm grateful you think of me as so strong!" then she retracted her fangs and laid back staring at the roof she then said "So what's your name Hunter? Pablo maybe? Nah you don't look like a Pablo..." she laughed to herself.

Maria searched and searched for Tinsley by following her through the last things Tinsley had seen then she found the exact location and she stared looking at the ground worriedly because there was no sign of her she yelled "Damn it!" then she rushed back to the house that was owned by Runa. Once she made it she said upset "Tinsley was taken by a Hunter... and I can't find her I need you all to help me find her... PLEASE!"
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson just sat on the floor he knew everything that was happening so he thought to himself This is the ample time to escape! he quietly got up and tip toed to the closest exit.

Bennington was sitting on the couch observing the city from the window when Maria came back in,pleading for help.Bennington got to his feet."Well I'll help you find Tinsley."he said."I don't-"he saw Jayson creeping towards the exit.In one swift move he crossed the room,grabbed Jayson by the throat,and slammed him up against the wall."Going somewhere?"Bennington asked,his face an inch from Jayson's.

Exite returns, however Jack is missing. Desummoned. "I could do something. But going against a hunter is already risky. Maybe a scent. Or item can help me track", says Runa. Exite looks at the guy trying to run away.
Hanza (played by robinnrose)

The blonde woman walks in, "If the hunter is hired from the government, I think I can find him easily."

Klaus sat back into the chair as the wolves curled around him. The lights were dim but his expressionless face was easily seen. "One word......one word is all it takes for my wolves to rip you to shreds. I'd strongly suggest you cooperate." He eyed the girl up and down. "I have a couple questions for you and I expect them to be answered. Failure to do so will result in the loss of one of your limbs, - I'm a collector. The blood running through your arm will be more than enough to create another anti-vampire necklace or poison.
Are we clear?" He said with a commanding tone.
"Answer these in sequential order.
Are there other creatures like yourself or maybe even more powerful in this town?, if yes, where are they and what are they doing."

Tinsley grinned "Stick with me friend! I'm a bit Insane, but to answer your question I suppose you'd say they're stronger than me but I wouldn't doubt the extent of my powers either and I have no Idea where they are I didn't stop to check the address Haha... but they're just chilling basically also I like your outfit that's called badassism! I am also not afraid of death or torture I have already died once and I'm not afraid to die again... but I mean I'll give you hints of where they are it's fun that way you know so ask me more questions! and don't say you'll kill me if don't give you straight answers because then you'll never be able to find them!" she laughed like a maniac she continued "Like I said if you would have got my sister you'd be getting somewhere but you got the only insane one, me!" she sat up and grinned at him.

Maria sighed "I can tell Tinsley is awake but I can't see what she is seeing or saying for some reason! I mean I have Tinsley's stuff in her room if you want to track her... and I'll see what Tinsley's last vision was!" she closed her eyes and saw a the man that almost hit Tinsley, the hunter, he had black hair and black eyes though she knew she'd never forget his face. She opened her eyes and said "Hanza search the government for Hunter's with black hair and black eyes and show me their faces and I'll tell you which if any are him..."
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson struggled to move feet off the ground and back against the wall he ached "W-Well I'm not going an-anywhere an-anymore... I-I'll go sit in the corner.. J-Just please put m-me down!"

Bennington dropped Jayson."You better not try anything like that again or else next time I won't go so easy on you."Bennington said.The look in his eyes said that he meant it.
Hanza (played by robinnrose)

She picks up a computer and a lot of typing can be heard. She swivel the computer to the group with a large list of government hired groups."Take your pick~", she says delightly. Meanwhile Runa says, "Exite look after the human please..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus