Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson said in reply "I-I wasn't spying anyway I always cross through this ally to get to my house... and you all opened the door as Ii was walking by I didn't hear anything but now I know your Supernatural beings..." He sighed continuing "I'm always at the wrong place at the wrong time it seems..." he sat there waiting for a response from the others
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Tinsley stood saying "So now what we can't stay here forever... and how do we stop him from yelling when we exit this place... If you want me and Maria can get our stuff from our house and bring it over here... Incase we decide to live here for a bit until we can trust him at least slightly..."
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

(Someone asked if they could join the RP would you all be down with that or no?)
Maria nodded saying "Finally Sis you had a moderately good Idea!" Maria smiled glancing at Tinsley as Tnsley just rolled her eyes in response.
Hanza (played by robinnrose)

(Of course)
"I can knock him unconscious..." She said flat out. Nothing is in her tone.
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

"I can always teleport people around. It's easy as step 1, 2, and 3. Or...knock him unconscious but that is no fun. So what do you guys think? My spellbook has quite...much of load in spells" She crosses her arms.
Finnegan McMurphy (played by MissHolmes)

(( I'd be okay with that! ))

Finnegan thought for a moment then stated," Well if we decide to keep Jayson and move him then we'd need to be practical. Teleportation seems like a solid idea. At least then we wouldn't risk him yelling out in the streets or raising suspicion of any kind." He shifted to lean on his other leg and closed his eyes once again," Or we all could camp out here until we get a better idea."
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

Vinzintine gazed over at Finnegan and squinted," Are you saying my portals aren't practical?" She sneered at her husband over such a trivial thing. Surely he just didn't think of Vinz' lifetime studies. She huffed and turned away form him with her arms crossed. Her tall ears rotated and laid down against her head like an angry cat.

(The new order is: Me, Bree, Robinnrose, MissHolmes, Hudacious so it's Hudacious's turn! :) )

(lol Hudacious had to go so we will just continue until she can get on later then I will throw them into the RP when they get back :) )
Tinsley sighed saying "We will teleport but can I knock him out anyways? and also where will we teleport to unless you all have a really nice and secluded house I see no way we could move him anywhere..." she looked around patiently awaiting a response.
Bennington (played by Bree)

Bennington looked around at the others.It had been a long time since he'd been around this many people at once,and he could feel himself growing more nervous.He was a loner,being around people made him uncomfortable,so he usually avoided them as much as he could.Right now as each moment passed he grew more anxious,so he waited until no one was paying attention to him,then he turned invisible.He felt a small sense of relief now that he knew no one could see him.Maybe if he kept quiet they would forget about him...

"I do have a place we can stay...just don't mess it up. That's my only criteria. Pretty sure Exite wouldn't mind some company. Would you want me to do it? It's quite secluded." The blonde woman shrugs and toss the cigarette onto the floor and steps on it.

Vinzintine looked to Finnegan who nodded in approval, then she nodded herself," That would be fine by us!"

Tinsley grinned then hopped up and down saying "This'll be fun and I promise I won't mess up the house you lead the way!" she glanced a Jayson then said "This will be fun!"

Maria sighed saying "I will watch her for you Runa so she doesn't cause any trouble like she seems to always get into..." she glanced at Tinsley who was glaring at her annoyed she could tell Tinsley was frustrated with her, because she didn't want to be treated as a child as Maria always treated her, because she was the younger sister.

(Tell me when you are all ready)
Bennington (played by Bree)

Bennington watched the others,and what Runa said grabbed his interest.A house...that may be better than living on the streets like he was used to...he made himself visible again and then he realized nobody even noticed he had been gone.He smiled slightly to himself.Good,apparently he still had skills of being able to go undetected.He had a feeling that skill would prove to be useful in the future."I promise I won't mess up your house." he said to Runa.

She opens her own book. The pages in the book begins to turn and glow. Speaking some words that may have no meaning to some people, a spell circle appears large below them. Purple. A large glow blinds them for a second before they appear inside a huge living room. Outside the large glass wall looks like you are on the top floor of a building. A penthouse. The living room is furnish with high quality materials and in good condition. TVs, couch, coffee. Off to the side is the kitchen. There is another room for dining and such. Outside is a swimming pool. Looking around there are more rooms, probably bedrooms or sorts. Off to the side of those seems to be a large library. She seems to be a rich girl....or a lady. Near the kitchen you see a girl, close around ten year old to eleven in a maid uniform. Emotionless and expressionless. She gives a bow in courtesy. "Welcome." Toneless.

Vinzintine tilted her head at the girl, she seemed interesting to say the least. She shifted her attention from the small girl to the rest of her house. It was pretty big! She started to wander off to look around until Finnegan coughed as an attention grabber for her to come back.
Finnegan McMurphy (played by MissHolmes)

" What an odd little girl.." Finnegan thought, but was captured from his thoughts when Vinzintine started to walk away from the group. He fake-coughed to grab her attention, motioning to come back. " You shouldn't wander off yet. Wait until Runa gives us the go ahead. " Finnegan whispered into one of his wife's tall ears.

Tinsley looked at the girl then back at Runa saying "So now that we're here where do we put Jayson I mean if we let him wander around he could escape!" Tinsley glanced at Jayson then giggled saying "And we can't let him escape so do you have like a dungeon connected to this place or something of the sort? Cause then the experiments could commence if we wish to do experiments..." she waited for a response.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus