Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria glanced around the room then back at Tinsley and the others saying "You all want to do experiments on him?"
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson sighed saying "Always me... Sure, Yes do experiments on me it may make me look even more beautiful!" he growled with sarcasm.
Bennington (played by Bree)

Bennington looked around at the house.It was one of the nicest places he had ever been in.He noticed the others discussing what to do with Jayson."Experiments...what kind of experiments?"Bennington asked.
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

"Experiments? Oh things that relate spells and such...like Exite. Exite, these guests are staying for some nights so please prepare the rooms." The girl nods and walks away to one of the rooms. "You guys are welcome to move around. Also I could guard the entrance with a summon of mine or something...Anyways make this like your house, I have enough rooms for everyone....I think. If you need anything, just ask Exite or me."
Nicklaus de Vandimio (played anonymously)

(Sorry if this is in the wrong order, I wasn't sure who was next.)

The black Chevrolet Impala pulled up by the side of the street and locked itself into stationary mode.
The key was twisted in it's usual anti-clockwise sequence then hastily tugged and removed from its place below the steering wheel.
Pulling the door handle back and pushing the door outwards, Klaus stepped out.
He inhaled the polluted air that consumed the city allowing his body to adjust. He prided himself in his ability to judge a place by it's initial scent.
If that was anything to go by, this city could very well be the most dangerous place he has set foot in since his first job as a hunter.

Walking to the back of the car he inserted the key once more unlocking the metallic trunk.
Inside the trunk he placed down his hands over the red velvet material and forced it down releasing a hidden panel.
With more force, the panel immediately opened displaying an array of weapons.
Guns, knives, bows, curse books and so on.
He had been tracking a few creatures for the past week. These ones were skilled enough to hide their true bodies and pose as human beings.
Finding them would not be easy.

Klaus reached into the trunk and attached a few guns to his belt. A Colt, beretta and his favourite, the desert eagle.
He then grabbed as many knives as his hands could carry and attached them to holders all over his body and inside his overcoat.
Around his neck he placed a necklace which was said to repel or at least irritate vampires and creatures alike.

The trunk was pressed down with a forceful push.
Klaus turned in the direction of the alley way.
Nothing could be heard.
Did they have some sort of ability that drowned out their sound or smell?.
With strong force he kicked down the door to the building.
His hands slowly hovered over his weapons - ready to draw and utterly obliterate whatever came at him.
But that was just it.

Nothing was there.
The room was empty.
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

Runa's words were music to Vinzintine's ear; she turned around and stuck her tongue out at Finnegan before scampering off to God knows where. Her tail bounced behind her with every step. Her pale face peered around every corner, she found mostly bedrooms but was delighted when she found an extensive library. The alien felt giddy at the sight and didn't hesitate a moment to relish all the books she found somewhat interesting.
Finnegan McMurphy (played by MissHolmes)

Finnegan watched her run off in defeat but admiration. He adored how she would voluntarily press his buttons then run off and hide like he would do something bad because she did that. The Demon sighed, shoved his hands into his pockets, and reluctantly followed her trail. Which consisted of white, black, and red stray fur.
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Tinsley sat down on a nearby chair watching TV and every now and again glancing at Jayson with Fangs and Red eyes viciously then she'd laugh and continue on with whatever she was watching which was currently SpongeBob since to be honest she was rather childish.

Maria watched Tinsley like a hawk then she asked Runa "What do we do in the meantime? Wait? and also do you have a computer nearby?" She glanced at Runa in response.

(Also the order is Me, Bree, Runa, Hudacious, MissHolmes)
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson looked around attempting to find a way to escape these Supernatural creatures but he seen nothing the moment so then he asked "And what do I do? I can't sit here forever..." He sighed.

Bennington decided to go exploring as well.The place was nice,and each room he looked in had nice things that he would normally steal,but honestly he had a feeling that if he took something from here he would get caught.Eventually he came across a large library and decided to stay in there amongst the books.It was quiet,and chances were that no one would come in there...

The books in the library are old. Like, really really old. Some dates back medieval times or before it. There are some books from many countries. Even in there are some recent books from the 19th and 20th century. "You can always live here. That's why Exite is preparing them. I don't mind company...it gets lonely around these times" She gives a smile. "Pretty sure you shouldn't mind living with bunch of cute ladies here" She gives off a giggle. "And yes I do have a computer. One moment." She heads into her office and brings out one and puts on the counter. "There you go." In other rooms there is an office, a study room, a bar of sorts with games, a large storage room, and the rest made of bedrooms and guest rooms. It seems she didn't decorate it and probably bought it off from someone. Don't know when. There is no place for what she mentioned for her experiments. Exite is seen still preparing the rooms for them.
Hanza (played by robinnrose)

"I guess I'll accept your offer. This place is better than where I was living at. I guess I can put off my disguise." Her appearance changed and so does her clothes. Short cut black hair with blue eyes. Somewhat with a mix of ethnicity but seem to leaning to the western side of it. He wears a collared dark blue shirt with militaristic pants. He is around the same height before the change. "A changeling...interesting" says Runa.

Klaus walked around the room searching for any specific sort of clue that might give hints or answers to the mystery of the inhabitants that were in the room previously.
The smell of the room gave of a feeling that was clearly not natural.
He chuckled to himself, it was almost as though a group of supernatural creatures had met up and decided to have a little tea party.
Regardless, the situation must be taken seriously.

He reached into the breast pocket of his coat and released a small bag of sand. The thing about this was that it was a magical sort of resource that could display a sort of image of the location that it was spread in.
The sand was found in the ancient tombs of Egypt and said to have been created by extra terrestrial beings because of its accuracy and 3D representation.

He opened up the bag and reached inside, scooping up a large collection of sand and brought it out to be blown off into the air.

The sand would slowly float around the room searching for any sign of supernatural creatures.
If a creature had been anywhere near the location, pieces of sand would drop to the ground and colour code themselves in order of species. For example if a vampire had been in the room the sand would turn red: signifying the colour of blood - which is the desire of a vampire.
For ghosts it'd be pale white to signify their ghastly souls.

"Now the waiting begins."
Hanza (played by robinnrose)

(Not sure about the color of a changeling pretty sure it will stay the same color lol. For Runa....she...hmm...she isn't a ghost. Spirit perhaps which is different than a ghost. I don't know, what do you guys think?)
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Eventually Tinsley stood and saw that Maria was distracted so she walked out of the house and ran to the city to wreak havoc on everyone.

She glanced at Runa smiling "Thanks!" then she began to type and do who knows what on the computer totally oblivious of those around her.

Bennington eventually left the library and wandered back to where Maria and Runa were."....Well now that we have this place to stay,what happens now?"he asked.

"Don't know. Could always party or something. I mean...a group of girls overnight...don't let your hormones run wild tonight." She gives a smirk. "Despite a slight want of desire. Anyways, I'll be doing whatever I was doing earlier which was....right cooking." She heads to the kitchen and starts to bring out some utensils.

(Any ideas on how I can get my character to Join the rest of the party?, did they teleport to another world?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus