Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

Vinzintine scampered over to the door, she grinned in a Cheshire way and grabbed the human male by the shirt. Yanking him to the center of the circle of supernaturals, she revealed her true, alien form.* Her pitch black eyes glimmered under the room's lighting," Well hello Jayson!" Vinzintine yapped in the human's face with her tail wiggling about behind her.

See her bio for her alien form's description.
Finnegan McMurphy (played by MissHolmes)

Finnegan looked over the human cautiously when his wife pulled him into the room. He decided to reveal his self... Which was only his Ibex horns. It wasn't much of a difference but it did give him a more demonic aura about him. This human better be worth the group's time. His life is small and insignificant. Disposing of him would be no problem with a little demon magic.
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson was terrified now looking at the multiple supernatural creatures. Jayson asked "I-I W-WHAT I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO B-BARGE IN ON ANYTHING......" He collected himself "I apologize...but I am no spy...and I just heard noises and got curious...I wanted to assure no one was hurt or anything like that..." He was still terrified as he looked at the group of supernatural beings.
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Tinsley ran up fangs out into his face yelling "Don't get so curious! Now your one of us!" Tinsley attempted to bite him to change him into a vampire.
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

But Maria stopped Tinsley by grabbing her and throwing her into the corner saying "Don't you move Tinsley, I will knock you out if I must!" she looked at Jayson saying "What do we do with him?"
Bennington (played by Bree)

"Well we can't let him go."Bennington said."It's too dangerous,he may tell someone about us...so I suppose we'll have to keep him with us."
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

"Don't know? Let him join us and kill him if he tells anyone?" She crosses her arms as she taps the floor with her foot. "Hmm...could be useful for one of my experiments" She gives a devilish smile. "Though I'm not THAT evil."

Vinzintine purred," He'll be our pet!! A nice.. Mortal.. Human.. PET." She stepped around him to examine him then stepped back. " I agree with Runa!" She looked Jayson dead in the eyes," If he tells anyone.. We'll kill him! But I think he's able to be trusted." She clasped her hands together in promise.

" We better hope he is. HE better hope he is. No telling what'll happen to him if he tell ANYONE about this. It certainly wouldn't be pleasant. That's for sure." Finnegan approached the human. It seemed they were about the same height if Finnegan wasn't an inch taller. " If you let any other human know that we're supernaturals..." He looked to the others for a response.

Tinsley laughed getting in his face saying "If you tell anyone about us they'll leave me in a room with you and I bet you could only imagine what my Insane self would do to you then!" she showed her fangs then sat down continuing "No one would believe him anyway... and what kind of experiment are we talking about gals? Cause when I was in school I was always fascinated by science!" she grinned maliciously.
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria sighed "Just don't kill him that'd be unorthodox we're supernatural beings not animals..." she glanced at Tinsley "Mostly not animals..."

"Homunculus and other various of things. Probably too complicated for all of you." The blonde woman on the side still stay quiet.

Bennington looked at the others and then at Jayson."I'm sure he won't tell anyone about us...because if he does then I'll personally hunt him down..."Bennington turned invisible so when he spoke his voice seemed to come from nowhere."...and he wouldn't even know I was there..." Bennington reappeared directly behind Jayson.
Hanza (played by robinnrose)

"At least he would knew it was you. Invisibility is now tied to you. Me? I'm undetectable." She takes another smoke and blows small smoke circles.

" Now, now. We shouldn't frighten him too much. Humans are fragile; mentally and physically." He mumbled but he was just loud enough so that everyone else in the room would be able to hear him.

Vinzintine piped in after Finnegan," Yeah! He could pop a blood vessel in his brain from the stress! Thus, killing him!" She moved herself close beside the demon man, who had backed away from Jayson. " Just don't screw up, okay?" She tilted her head in question at him.

Tinsley sighed "Homunculus?" she pulled out her phone and searched it then smiled saying "That seems fun! Can I help!"
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson said "Your going with Homunculus?! You all agree with this!? I haven't done anything yet!"

"Not sure what to create...but it may be fun. Also let's stop belittling him. The fun is gone" She gives a giggle. "But there are other ways. Anyways..."

Bennington narrowed his eyes at Jayson."Haven't done anything?"he said."You're here in this room right now because you were spying on us.That's doing something."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus