Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson looked at Vinzintine and said "Well she from what know is completely and utterly harmless, so yes I trust her..." he shrugged and pointed to the crossbow "Can we maybe I dunno trust each other for 5 minutes without involving fists or weapons and yes I'm talking to you too Tinsley if your still here..."
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Rolling her eyes at Jayson's snide remark suddenly Tinsley felt the stomping again quiet a distance away, but it was there she bit her lip looking at them she grabbed Maria and hid behind the couch with her mumbling "We have to trust them, We have to trust them, I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEY DON'T PULL THROUGH FOR US I'LL-" Maria covered her mouth.
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria whispered "If you're loud he'll er- it'll hear us dummy stay quiet please or we're dead!" she held her mouth until Tinsley licked her hand Maria's hand dropped and she squirmed "Ewwwwwwwwww!" utterly disgusted she wiped her hands on Tinsley mumbling "Get this nastiness off of me!" she was a total clean freak.
Limaria Muerte (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Limaria peaked into Limbo seeing Maria and Tinsley she went back to the real world laughing her wits off. She was practically crying from laughter seeing their stupidity she had a feeling they'd die if they didn't save them quick. She laid on the grass such a distance away from the house feet propped up to the sky hands on her cheeks moving her legs back and forth slightly highly entertained.
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

She shrugged and gave a smile, "Whatever you say Nicky." Exite walked back to their little group. Runa then continued, "As far as I can see, it seemed safe enough. If not then I can always teleport...right?"
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

" Thank you, Jayson." A slight irritation presented itself in her voice but it was hardly hostile.

A few moments of tapping the screen of her device," Hallelujah." Vinzintine purred in self-congratulation. She reached up and removed the patches from Nicklaus's temples and shoved them back into her 'gun.' With no warning, Vinzintine aimed at the wall of the nearby house and shot," Okay, let's go."

She walked up to the portal of swirling white and grey with a light tinge of purple from her mechanism's fuel. The Nerserhi hopped through, and she was gone from their sight.

But the portal remained open.

Quickly Tinsley yanked Maria into the portal suddenly in front of a cave that looked rather familiar Tinsley yelled "YES RIGHT CAVE!" as she hugged Maria tightly jumping up and down suddenly hearing the stomping again. Her breath escaped her as she ran into the dark cave.

Maria startled by Tinsley's sudden grasp followed her into the portal abruptly being hugged she hugged back also hearing the large stomping feet again she followed Tinsley into the cave terrified not seeing the creature anywhere in sight.

Jayson smiled and said "COOL!" as he stepped right on in standing next to Vinzintine he looked at the tall, large cave is mouth dropped as he said "T-This is the cave? Its terrifying!" he slicked his hair out of his face looking back t the portal waiting for the others.

Limaria teleported to the cave in Limbo seeing Tinsley and Maria she laughed going back to the real world she watched them all from a distance she said to herself "Tick Tock..." suddenly remembering a movie she imitated "REDRUM!" continuing going back to her original phrase an the movie reference she clashed it together by saying "TICK TOCK...HERE COMES REDRUM!" in which she repeated multiple times laughing about herself.

(Robin?)

She stepped in, "Explain why we are here in the cave...? I do not like this one bit." She was a little concerned but enough to frighten her. Exite followed right behind her, walking into the portal to the other side.
(Oh right, I thought I posted XD)

" Uh... I'm.. Not sure." Vinzintine looked back through the portal," Nicklaus? Um.. We're you imagining up a cave? Or is this where your farm is?" She harbored concern in her fragile and weak voice. She was nervous and confused, they should be at some sort of farm-like place. Not a dark cave... She tapped at the touch screen on her faux gun.

Jayson said "DO YOU GUYS NOT LISTEN!?" he growled continuing "Tinsley, and Maria are in Limbo Tinsley said to come here and go in the cave... that she'd figure the rest out..." he started walking toward the cave he didn't like dark places, but he was mean enough to them already he wasn't leaving the sisters behind.

Tinsley saw Jayson walking toward the cave running deeper in the cave she smiled grabbing Maria's hand she dragged her into the cave as they saw a light in the distance.

Maria was so afraid for the twos lives she could only focus on the monster her heart stopped as Tinsley yanked her way noticing it was Tinsley she sighed with relief relentlessly following her.

Limaria waited for the rest of the team to enter the cave which was where she would soon follow.

"Are you sure you trust her? The cave doesn't look as promising as you said awhile ago. I do not like the looks of this" she said.

" Eeehhh?! I guess Tinsley somehow manipulated my thing here? I don't know, I hope you know what you're doing here Tinsley.." She fretted out loud. Vinzintine tapped once more and a light shown out of her device into the cave. With the newfound illumination, Vinzintine walked inside carefully and slowly. She feared the worst.

As they walked in Tinsley lit up like a ghost in the real world she knowing exactly what she was doing said "I am trustworthy! And don't worry about it I just need someone to grab my hand through this portal back here so we can be brought back to the REAL world." she sighed strutting toward the back of the cave hand in hand with Maria their bodies lighting up like light bulbs. She said "Thank you Jayson... by the way..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus