Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

They drag her into a random building and tie her to a chair giving her some kind of potion. She practically vomits at it's nastiness. She said as they take the bag off her head "W-What... W-Was... T-That?" then she passed out as they started taking her blood why? Maybe it had something to do with their plan but whatever it was it was draining her blood mighty fast.
Roy Anderson (played by robinnrose)

He looks at the building and sees her behind the wall from Truth Sight. What should I do.... He's panicking. Then, he quickly draws Sleep Gas in Japanese put on the notebook paper and tears it. The paper is slit under the door and the paper poofs in a large mess of sleep gas that puts the guys into sleep.

The blood continues to drain from Vanata and as she was already asleep the sleep gas didn't really affect her.

He draws something again onto the piece of paper, Gas Mask in Japanese and a gas mask appear. He puts it on and goes in and stops whatever that is draining the blood.

Her breathing steadies now but she is still asleep due to the gas.

What were they doing...I should destroy it. He writes Flame. 2 minutes duration. Start 10 seconds. and drops onto the equipment that was draining her. He quietly pulls her hood up and quietly heads back to his apartment, taking alleyways to not rise suspicions.

Eventually she awakes from what it would seem was a nightmare. She was hyperventilating like crazy and looking around to see where she was.

She wakes upon a bed that is quite...comfy. Coming to view is a room that isn't small but isn't large either. Off to the side is a desk with a roller chair, a computer, and a shelf to the side. The room comes with a dresser, a closet, and a window with blinds. There is a night stand to the side of the bed. Two doors and one is presumably lead to the living room and the other to the bathroom. The color of the room is just neutral and cozy. To her side is Roy sitting on a chair that is close to the bed. "Um....you alright..?"

She took a deep breath then rubbed her eyes sighing "What happened? Where am I?" she was utterly confused.

"I don't know...I heard your yell and scream then I founded you...in a house with some equipment hooked on you. Um...draining your blood then I carried you back." He slightly bite his lips because of bad news.

She nodded then started to recollect what happened she said "There was a man going to do bad things so I was trying to find him and stop him... but the guys stopped me... and they were draining my blood most likely for their bosses so they can try to duplicate my power and take it for themselves..." she sighed sitting up continuing "I need to be more careful but at least now I know that man who's been causing ruckus around town's face."

"I see...I'm sorry to hear." He gives a second before saying, "I destroyed the equipment though so..I think that would be fine.....do you want something to eat or drink?"

She hesitated a second then said "Sure, What do you have?"

"Um...anything. Just name it really...I usually keep a stock of one of everything...ish." He gives a little soft laugh.

She smiles scratching her head "Um... Can I have a Apple?" she looked at him awaiting a response.

He stands up, "Sure". He gives him a little smile before walking out the door and into the kitchen.

She sits there looking around the room, in a way she was starting to feel at home she then pulled her hood back and crossed her legs. She awaited for him to come back with the apple, though she was super tired from the loss of blood.

He walks back in with an apple and a small milk carton. "Um...here you go. Oh no one lives here other than me so..it's fine to pull your hood down."
Phoenix Krete - Heav (played anonymously)

Phoenix continued skipping down the street, looking for more mayhem to cause. He saw an elderly couple at a road, trying to cross over. He walked over and laughed behind them. "Can I help you?~" He asked them, "Too bad! I will!" He pushed them both onto the road, both of them being hit by a car. His crazed giggles echoed through the street as he skipped off down the road once more.

She takes a bite of the apple but can barely chew because she is so weak she sat the apple down and looked out the window and as it was late at night she saw under a spotlight a man skipping down the road she said "The same man as before..." she said to Roy "Um Roy I uh have to go she threw her hood up and rushed out of the house yelling "Hey guy! You, the one skipping!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus