Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Roy Anderson (played by robinnrose)

He startled a bit before giving himself a moment to think. "Um...yeah..I suppose...I guess...there is another room". There is something disturbing him but don't know what is.
Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She smiled saying "Don't worry too much I don't eat a lot of food and I only have 2 pairs of clothing..." she continued "I just got to get my stuff from the sewers eventually and all will be well..." She honestly didn't think he would agree but either way she didn't want to cause him any trouble. He was the closest to a friend she has ever had in a while... and she didn't want to lose that.

He quickly replies, "Oh that's not I'm worrying a bout but...didn't know you live in the sewer um..hm." He tries to lighten up his mood a bit. "I suppose...the apartment isn't far from here. Just...up there one of those complex." He points to the apartment complex. It isn't bad but it isn't good either.

She glanced at the complex and thought to herself Anything is better than the places I've stayed... she said "Um...Okay... I'll go get my stuff and I'll meet you back here! I won't be long so don't worry!" she waved goodbye running of at a decently good speed to the sewers.

He waves her back before giving off a sigh. Is that the right thing to do...? I mean...I have worst experiences...It's already made so..no way back I guess. He goes back scribbling some things now.

She quickly grasped her stuff and on her way out of the sewers some men were standing there in black suits. She stared at them for a second then she thought Dang! that's the only way out... let me see what powers did I grasp fro people today she closed her eyes and opened them giving off a smirk as the men walked closer to her she said "Super speed Buh-bye!" she ran up the sewer wall in a whole circle then she rushed out of the sewer leaving them in the dust items in hand. She met up with Roy out of breath not realizing her hood fell revealing her Curley Pinkish Violet Hair and abnormally light blue eyes seconds later she realizes everyone is staring at her and backing away. She quickly threw her hood up and ran off to a Alley way then climbed up to the top of the nearest building and sat there as far away from the edge as possible sitting on her knees hands staring at the sun frustrated.

"Um..well...then" as he gives off a sigh. He rips out of a page from the notebook and writes something in Japanese and puts it onto himself. He runs toward her building and jumps high and lands onto the top of the building. "Um...don't stare at the sun, it's bad for the eyes."

She gives off a laugh of sorts then she says looking down "Yeah I know... I absolutely hate that people are afraid of me!" She pulls her hood back out of frustration since no one could see that high up.

He sits beside her off the edge and just stays silent. He doesn't know what to say either at this point. No helping it that he just observed the shock of the crowd earlier.

She said "I'm a Supernatural human like the rest of them I'm no different... My power isn't even worth this much trouble..." She looked at him and said her abnormally light blue eyes focusing on him "I don't get it am I worth this much trouble?"

He said, "....Insecurity. Everything people worked for isn't going to be taken easily away by some else. It's...check and balance. It's just...a thing..." Then gives a moment of silence then said, "People takes a lot of effort to secure where they are and people like you can easily take it away from them. It's just greed and power hungry. Once they are there, they want to be there."

She nodded saying "If they took the chance to get to know me they'd see I don't take pride in seeing or causing people pain even though that seems to happen whenever anyone's close to me..." She sighed then she started sorting through her powers from the people she has ran into or tapped today and she found one she was curious of it was ability to read another's mind she looked at Roy and started to try to read what he was saying but before she could she heard the people below hers thoughts they came piling in at her one at a time one thought said "Wow that chick Vanata is a freak!" another said "Maybe Vanata is misunderstood I don't know..." and the last one she read said "Ugh Vanata needs to just die she's a problem no one needs!" then she finally focused on Roy's thoughts she was curious of what he was thinking honestly.

I wonder how to cheer her up....her hair is beautiful...no that is cheesy...gah. Well...what of my powers? She might feel better...I mean...I could've been in her situation but...I don't know. Sigh...I decided not to showcase off my power and become low of myself...I could easily help her but.....
Phoenix Krete - Heav (played anonymously)

Phoenix was laughing manically after killing those innocent beings for fun, he loved every second of it. "What a great way to start a day after scaring people in an alleyway!" He exclaimed, a creepy grin etched into his face now. What to do now? Oh! How about slaughtering some patients at a hospital... Or I could release all of the prisoners in the prison.. hmm.. He happily skipped down the road leaving the new found bloodbath to rest.

Vanata smiled to herself listening to his thoughts she then said "Roy you should talk more, from what I gather you have a lot of good things to say you just choose not to say them..." Then as she forgot to turn off the power she heard another random persons thoughts it said "What to do now? Oh! How about slaughtering some patients at the hospital... Or I could release all of the prisoners in the prison... hmm.." she then gasped at that thought she quickly turned off the power and thought W-Who would do that! W-W-WHY! without saying anything to Roy she threw her hood up and started climbing down the building. As she reached the floor she started running she had no idea where she was going but she was determined to find the person who had that thought...

His face grow a little red from the reply and looks down at the city in embarrassment. But as she ran down the building he says "Wai-!". He watches her go. Then he starts chasing them but following slow in behind.

She was rushing around she knew the person who had that thought had to be near. Then she had an idea she thought I'll take my hood off and the only person who doesn't acknowledge it will probably be the person who had that thought! she ripped her hood back and everyone immediately started gasping and backing away from her. She then started walking through the crowd angrily she yelled "ANYONE WANT TO FIGHT ME? ANYONE WANT TO CAUSE RUCKUS COME AT ME! AT ME!" everyone backed up and she continued walking through the crowd then she saw a man skipping down the road. She thought That's him! she started running toward him saying "HEY JERK DON'T YOU MOVE!"

He lost his ways inside the city and starts to panic a little. Then from a distance he hears her voice shouting and gets really worried from the bits of words and start running down the alleyway. Please nothing happens please nothing happens please nothing happens...

As she approached him 2 men stood in front of her and quickly threw a bag over her head and started dragging her off kicking and screaming.

He arrives at the last location of the sound but he couldn't find. Panicking, he draws something in Japanese on the notebook paper and tears it off and applies to himself. Truth Sight. There...scent.... He quickly follows down the trial.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus