Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

Petrovalyc wrote:
Lucreé is the most recent unclaimed, right? In which case I'll take Maxwell, and put up Detective Clégg and Royanna.

Alright I've been wanting to do this for a while now. I'll see if I can't do Royanna justice!

Oh right! I'd like maybe Berry or Legacy drawn!
Gasp! I wanna claim Berry! <3

Pick one of my purple cuties?
Pachua - https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=96974
Velia - https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=95951
LightSide-Lucree wrote:

Let's see here.... I'll put up Alexander (guy on the top line) or Maxwell.
♪~Can I take you out to the pictures, Joan?~♫

I4zO3g.png
Petrovalyc wrote:
LightSide-Lucree wrote:

Let's see here.... I'll put up Alexander (guy on the top line) or Maxwell.
♪~Can I take you out to the pictures, Joan?~♫

I4zO3g.png

My baby looks so serious with his hair down, and I love it~! <3 Thank you so much~
TinyCentaur wrote:
Gasp! I wanna claim Berry! <3

Pick one of my purple cuties?
Pachua - https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=96974
Velia - https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=95951

/Slams in here

Can I take a crack at Pachua? Dem bara muscles....

Meanwhile if anyone would be interested in Boyce or Jolene that would rock!
Ilmarinen Moderator

Belated drawing for Starrymuse, since she never got a pic! Here's your bat Leucia! I wasn't sure if you wanted a furry or what, so I hope you like her!

0vIF6xD.png
Petrovalyc wrote:
Lucreé is the most recent unclaimed, right? In which case I'll take Maxwell, and put up Detective Clégg and Royanna.

yFL5vQd.png

I hope you like it! Morning style, cup of coffee. I wanted to give her a natural vibe!

Edit: though looking at the colors on my phone, I MAY need a new monitor. Man, that yellow is harsh, but doesn't show up hardly at all on my monitor. I'll have to fix it later!
@TinyCentaur I totally loved this guy's character's design! What a fun beef-man to draw. :D Thank you!

AI2RskL.png
@Dray - omggggg I love this so much ;u; You've captured him perfectly! aaaaaa thank you!

((I hope to get my drawing done for Berry today at some point! ))
Tailbone wrote:
dray wrote:
Heimdall wrote:
And here's a very confused fem-Maxie for Tailbooooone

DOOP
j1h44lh.png

/SPITS TEA

I AM DYIN' it is the best. :'D

We have pixies to thank for this most wonderful prompt, Heim you killed it thank you so much again. <3 :'D

It might take me a couple days to get around to it (gonna be somewhat busy), but I'll draw Cassie!

I'll put up Theo and Maxie (or alternatively I realized, his Fallout or Modern forms for those who prefer that flavor!)

COMIC WILL HAPPEN but in the meantime trying out some gouache iPad brushes on Maxie! <3 Sorry for the lateness - I’ll jump back in again when I know I can be a bit more timely!

a16d6628_3432_4810_a0ab_ce32305ff81e_by_grace_dupre-dbu3vjn.png
Heimdall wrote:
Belated drawing for Starrymuse, since she never got a pic! Here's your bat Leucia! I wasn't sure if you wanted a furry or what, so I hope you like her!

0vIF6xD.png

She is glorious and I love her so much!!!
Tar

Rigby wrote:

COMIC WILL HAPPEN but in the meantime trying out some gouache iPad brushes on Maxie! <3 Sorry for the lateness - I’ll jump back in again when I know I can be a bit more timely!

a16d6628_3432_4810_a0ab_ce32305ff81e_by_grace_dupre-dbu3vjn.png

WHOO, ty so much! I already told you in other spaces, but I do love what you did with his hair - and he just looks so adorkable! <3
Tar

[ Whoops, sorry about the double post! ]
Verainne wrote:

yFL5vQd.png

I hope you like it! Morning style, cup of coffee. I wanted to give her a natural vibe!

Edit: though looking at the colors on my phone, I MAY need a new monitor. Man, that yellow is harsh, but doesn't show up hardly at all on my monitor. I'll have to fix it later!

So much
SO MUCH I l LOVE THIS YES

THANK

Also the mug is great
dray wrote:

/Slams in here

Can I take a crack at Pachua? Dem bara muscles....

Meanwhile if anyone would be interested in Boyce or Jolene that would rock!

claiming jolene!

edit: putting these guys up: 1 2
illantis wrote:
claiming jolene!

I claim Ivory!

I offer Enthlyi or Tye.
Ilmarinen Moderator

iltheyn wrote:
I claim Ivory!

I offer Enthlyi or Tye.

Claiming!

The next poster can design an outfit for Darkeye (ref 2):
Quote:
Starwealder clothing is made from things harvested from their forest home. They do have some spun fibers, but generally prefer to make clothes from leather, fur, bark, whole leaves, bones, turtle shells, stone, etc. Absolutely no metal, though the stone and wood can be intricately shaped. They are usually pretty lightly ornamented overall.

Or, if you prefer, just draw Zazeal!
Verainne wrote:
Alright I've been wanting to do this for a while now. I'll see if I can't do Royanna justice!

Here's your Berry!

da_by_tiny_centaur-dbub88i.png
TinyCentaur wrote:
Verainne wrote:

Here's your Berry!

da_by_tiny_centaur-dbub88i.png

SHE'S SO CUTE, ♡♡♡!!!
illantis wrote:
claiming jolene!

Finished Ivory. I'd like to preface this with the fact that I took some liberties... half of which I had no intention of doing when initally claiming him, mind. I more or less focused on the details that are actually in his profile and imagined a premise so that I wouldn't be drawing him idle.

The premise goes something like this: Ivory is walking through a city in winter (probs not Silvermoon, maybe Dalaran?) when he stumbles upon someone abusing a cat. They depart without noticing him and he finds that the cat is hurt but still aware and alive. So he sneaks into an apothecary's shop and steals a potion of healing for said cat. (And then probably lets it go because geez now its fur is all over his shirt and shedding is gross)

I have no idea whether he even likes animals so I'm sorry if the image misrepresents him, I just really wanted to draw something semi-active. It was meant to illustrate (har) both his misanthropic traits as well as his tendency towards unlawful justice. I hope you like it!

Also now he looks kinda like Royce from Transistor...?

tumblr_ozrqbxFtVQ1u7iyfho1_1280.jpg

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus