Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Demon of Diamond City (1x1)

Fallout Characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

As the Enclave continued on, they soon came across Genome, backed by several dozen other Super Mutants. "I don't know who you are, or who you're with. But I would highly advise you turn around and leave, before I get mad."Genome said.
Falderan (played by Dreath)

"If we came here willing to just turn around now we would have been wasting out time." Winters says raising her arm as her men took their positions. "But I'm willing to deal. Tell us what we want and we'll leave. Now onto my question. Where is the data terminal? You had access to a network from a main server located three kilometers further into the Glowing Sea. Yours happens to be the only non main terminal at full strength. The rest were destroyed and lost connection many years ago." She explains.

"I was un aware of this Terminal network. But now knowing that it exists, I'll be sure to find and make good use of it."Genome said with a grin. "Now, I'll only give you one last chance before I, and my remaining mutants tear through you. Literally."Genome said.

Winters shakes her head. "It's a shame really." She looks around the room. "You all are smart enough to know the outcome anyway." As she spoke she activated a cryo grenade. Tossing it out into a group of mutant to her left one of the armored soldiers shot it. The grenade went off freezing three mutants and forming a wall of ice that side. As the confusion erupted the Enclave troops opened fire as they jumped to cover. Three of the soldiers tossing frags into the crowded mutants.

Genome shattered the wall of ice with little trouble, and opened fire himself, quickly advancing towards the Soldiers, followed by his remaining super mutants. The grenades, bullets, and plasma being lobbed at him by the enclave didn't seem to phase him.

The Super Mutant majority was slaughtered. But some such as Genome seemed more durable and forceful. Charging forward the Enclave forces didn't let up. As their clips ran dry they raised their arms and pulled up a blade. Each one was equipped with a machete like weapon for this purpose. Pulling them out they slashed the massive, green abominations. Activating her Gauntlet Winters raises her bladed arm and impales a charming Mutant. Tossing him to the side she charges in to meet Genome head on.

It quickly became evident why Genome was in charge of these mutants. While most of the other mutants were on par with the Enclave soldiers, at best, Genome was tearing through them. Most of the soldiers he attacked had some part of their power armor crushed in, either incapacitating the soldiers or outright killing them. Once Genome saw Winters he charged forward, shoving who or whatever was in his way aside.

Seeing two of her men brought down and then the leader mutant charging her brought Winters into a rage. "Pathetic!" She snaps swinging the gauntlet narrowly avoiding Genomes throat. "Seems you're not as incompetent as the rest." She says drawing a plasma pistol and shooting a mutant charging her from the side.

"No, I'm not."Genome responded. He swung his arm, slamming it into Winters and sending her staggering back.

"Sadly we don't need specimens alive." She firing three close range plasma shots.

Genome's hand soon closed down over the plasma pistol, tearing it from Winter's hand, as he threw a punch with his free hand.

Winters was not one to be caught off guard. Raising the gauntlet the met his fist. But through sheer luck he avoided having his hand torn up as there fists impacted and the claws wrapped around his hand. Winters scowls beneath her helmet and twists her arm.

Genome Grunted, before pushing much of his weight forward, and began pushing Winters back. Before Genome oculd make much headway, a flame erupted behind him. Genome let out a paiend roar. He shoved forward, pushing Winters back and spun around, slamming his arm into the helmet of one of the Enclave Soldiers. He shoved the Soldier to the ground and slammed his foot on the Soldier's chest plate, beginning to crush it.

Winters saw her shot and took it. With claws raised she stabbed them into Genomes right shoulder. With blood being drawn. The power armor thrusted its energy into a push and she threw him forward. Tumbling forwards and hitting a table. Winters pulled up her soldier and pushed him to the side. As a super mutant tackles her she gores it down and cuts its throat, throwing it to the ground.

Genome roared in pain as he staggered forward. He spun around and swung his fist at Winters, slamming it into her face. The fight between Genome's Mutants and the Enclave troopers lasted for a while longer, but eventually it came down to Genome fighting off what remained of the Encave's team alone. Winters eventually stabbed her claws into Genome' stomach. Deciding he wasn't going to win, Genome went limp, feigning death.

Sick of the fight Winters threw the limp body of Genome to the side. "Gather the data and destroy the rest." She orders. As he men get to work hacking the others plant a few chargers on the walls the blast the room to pieces. "Bury the bodies and destroy the terminal. I'm tired of this." She says looking over the room and at their weapons. "Take the plasma cartridges however." She adds noticing a few small trays of them.

Several hours later, Captain Wasteland, Fal, Catrin, and Gwen arrived. Cap had taught everyone to properly use Power armor. "What happened here?"Catrin asked when she noticed the dead Super Mutants everywhere.

"Jeez we came here to check out an apparent super mutant horde and they're all dead. You sure this Genome guy was here? These guys seem butchered?" Fal explains looking at the fairly mutilated corpses. The rooms ahead were partially caved in from the enclaves explosives.

"Positive. I came here a few times before and this was where Genome's hide out was."Cap explained. "Maybe he left?"Gwen offered.

"Well unless he killed all his men before walking off today I doubt it." Fal says before noticing movement in the ruble. "In there?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Demon of Diamond City (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus