Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Demon of Diamond City (1x1)

Fallout Characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

A large green hand broke out of the rubble, before Genme pulled himself out. He was bloodied and covered in bruises. "Well now, a bit late to save the day, aren't we Wasteland?"Genome asked brushing dust off of himself. "What the hell happened here?"Cap asked. "Some group calling themselves 'The Enclave' arrived. They were surprisingly well trained."Genome said. "I'll have to remember that once I get a new army."Genome said.
Falderan (played by Dreath)

"The Enclave?" Fal asks. He looks around the room seeing everything destroyed and numerous corpses. None human funny enough.

"Dammit.... Do you know why they were here?"Cap asked. "They were looking for some kind of data. I don't what it was for though."Genome said. "Where did they go?"Cap asked. "I believe they went to Diamond City."Genome said.

"Hey Captn. Wasn't at the boarder of Diamond City were we saw those weird guys? One wearing white power armor? You don't think they're related do you?" Fal asks putting some things together as he looks over what isn't destroyed or shot up. Some empty plasma cells being just some interesting things.

"Yeah it was..."Cap said. "Well, I'm going to go ahead and jump to the assumption you will be trying to hunt them down, correct?"Genome asked. "If I can stop them then yes."Cap said.

"But here's the question. What are we stopping them from doing?"

"I'm not quite sure... we ne-"Cap said before getting cut off. "I assume you came here for the Data aswell, so I would very much prefer if you left."Genome said.

"What is the data anyway? The brotherhood is mighty keen on it as well?" Fal asks wondering what the bulky hulking mutants knows.

Genome groaned. "I don't know. I didn't even realize there was anything of any importance here until the Enclave arrived and took out all of my mutants."Genome growled.

"Which begs the question. How did you survive?" He asks noticing the bleeding wounds on his shoulder and chest.

"I'm far mroe resilient than most Super Mutants. Now leave before I decide to kill all of you."Genome demanded.

"You and what army?" Fal quips back with a snarky tone. "Fine. But we needed that data. Does anyone know where that other bunker is?"

"I could very well be an army on my own." Genome said as he turned to leave. "I don't know."Cap said. "Didn't you guys say the people we're looking for were on the outskirts of diamond City?"Gwen asked. "I believe so, yes."Cap replied. "Well let's check Diamond City."Gwen replied.

"Then we should get going. Diamond city is at best a two hour walk. Not including raiders, Deathclaws, mutants and all other kinds of nasties around." He adds in his usual sarcastic tone. "Maybe we should try and contact someone. Surely we can establish some form of signal to that base of yours?"

"Starlight'd be an even longer walk." Gwen said. "Besides, not sure who we'd contact for help. The Brotherhood's out of the question."Catrin added.

"Well chances of us getting there before anything bad happens are slim to none. So what should we do? Unless. You know how you said the brotherhood was out of the question?" Fal says just holding off a laugh.

"We are not getting help from the Brotherhood!"Gwen growled. "I'm with Gwen on this. If we get the Brotherhood out here they'll probably confiscate our Power armor an what ever tech we got."Catrin said. "Fal, do you even have a means of contacting the brotherhood?"Cap asked.

"I have this." Fal reveals and shows off a small buttoned device. "It will enter a one way signal to the Prydun. Allowing me to tell them I have the data. But if they learn the data was stolen they would look out for the Enclave. But if you think we should handle it we'll hold onto it. It could be useful a little later." He says leaning back. "Shall we get walking then?"

"Could you get us a vertibird?"Cap asked. "No he can't. We aren't contacting the Brotherhood!"Gwen growled.

"Well I could likely get one if it means retrieving the data. Plus I doubt they will care about your power armor much less while a possible threat is about." Fal snaps back.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Demon of Diamond City (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus