Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Demon of Diamond City (1x1)

Fallout Characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"Well.... We do have some power armor. Not a whole lot, but there's some. Enough for you and I to get a functioning, armored suit."Gwen said. "And even then, there are Hazmat suits."She added.
Falderan (played by Dreath)

"Well if you think that'll work. So what do you think? Gwen isn't it? You think you can help?"

Gwen shrugged. "I dunno. I haven't seen the terminals, haven't seen what ever's connecting them to other terminals, hell I don't even know what condition they're in. But if it can connect the whole Commonwealth, I'd say it's worth the risks."Gwen said. "And the biggest risk to us is the radiation. And with the power armor we're practically immune. And the power armor definitely helps out with dealing with the Supermutants and animals in the area."Gwen added. "Catrin coming with us?"the hybridized robot asked. "No offense, but you kinda suck at fighting Gwen."It said.

"But power armor requires power cells. Do we have enough to get us there? Running out and being jumped by deathclaws isn't exactly a good way to go. Especially alive." I look at a small note. "Say whats your position on plasma weapons?"

"Yeah, I've got tons from the Capital Wasteland. And I've got a handful of modded Plasma weapons. Why?"Gwen asked.

"Mind if I have a little tinker. I've got something I've been working on for some time."

"If you want one you're gonna have to buy it. Those things aren't as common as laser weapons."Gwen said.

"What about we trade? After this whole thing should it prove useful I can have my tinker?"

"Well, what do you have to trade me?"Gwen asked. Soon, the Mr. Handy from earlier hovered in. "Gwendolyn, your sister has returned."The Mr. Handy said. "Oh, good! She'll be able to help us out for sure!"Gwen said, as she headed out of the shop. "I think you'll like Gwen's sister. And even if you don't, positive you'll love her cooking. Best chef in the whole Commonwealth in my opinion."The Cap said, as he waited for Catrin to get back.

"Best chef? Well if she actually cooks the food for more then five minutes in partially radioactive water she's doing well." Fal laughs and walks over to look out over the tall settlement. "So how'd this place come about?" He asks curiously.

"She doesn't cook with irradiated water. She has her robot over there purify it first, then she boils it and cooks with it."The Cap said, indicating Grill. "And I'm not entirely sure."The Cap said. "Place has been like this for a while. I know when Gwen showed up, Catrin, and Thompson worked to try and improve the place. Catrin and Thompson went out and scavenged for robots, tech, and just general supplies, and Gwen got it running for the people of the town to decide what to do with it." The Cap explained. Soon Gwen returned. She and Catrin turned out to be twins, though the two had different hair styles and wore different clothes.

Looking at the twins Fal was surprised. "Twins? Even in this world that's rare." He says looking at them both curiously. He was a highly curious wanderer. He had the tendency get into and look at many things he found. After encountering a Deathclaw a bit over a year ago he found himself interested in anything he found which was new. Twins in this case was new and exciting. "Well what's the next course of action?"

"Well I told Catrin about us heading out to the Glowing sea."Gwen said. "You guys are lucky. Me and my scavengers found a few suits of power armor. They need some repairs but Gwen can handle that easily."Catrin said. "Ooooh where are they?!"Gwen asked eagerly. "Thompson moved them into the garage on the lower levels."Catrin said, with Gwen eagerly heading out to the garage.

"How did you find the armor? Lucky enough to just come across it or did some poor brotherhood members no longer have need for it?" He asks brushing down his armor and looking at the weapon on his waist. He looks up smugly. "Or am I jumping the gun?"

"Got lucky and came across a bunker. I think some pre-war soldiers found it and were using it as shelter."Catrin said. "So we're going to find some fancy computer system? Right?"Catrin asked.

Fal couldn't help but feel suspicious about what was said. "Yea. We're after some pre war research data the brotherhood is interested in. Not one hundred percent sure but seems like some kind of anti toxin or something I don't know. I've been told a few things."

Catrin frowned. "Gwen didn't mention this wad for the Brother of Steel."Catrin said. "It's to help him leave the Commonwealth."The Cap said. "I don't care what it's for. I didn't know it was to help the Brotherhood."Catrin said. "I think I'm just going to stay here. I'd rather be eaten by Super Mutants than help those assholes."Catrin said.

"Oh? Some sour words against the brotherhood? Do you people not care for them? I admit they are zealous ass hats. But they have the technology I need. So why not help the techophiles?" He says trying to convince them to help.

"Why would I want to help a random stranger help the zealous jackasses that let my older sister die?"Catrin asked. "If you're not helping for the Brotherhood, then help for the people who could benefit from this data."The Cap said. "I think Gwen would be able to get this network up and running and be able to connect all the terminals in the commonwealth."The Cap said. "What, and let the raiders, Super Mutants, and Gunners get even MORE organized?!"Catrin asked. "No, to let settlements connect with each other. So that the people of the Commonwealth can connect and get organized."The Cap said.

Fal considers this. "Well that won't help if they don't have the proper terminals in place. Plus. Well if I play this right. What if conveniently the data is corrupted when I hand it over? Say radiation damage or something." He leans back. "Maybe I could give you the correct data and a small amount of it to them but mostly corrupted? If you can pull it off that is?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Demon of Diamond City (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus