Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Demon of Diamond City (1x1)

Fallout Characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

With that, the two headed off. By now, the Captain and the Thief had gotten to the outskirts of Diamond city. "Well, now that we're out of that mess. I'd like you to return what you stole. I'll take it back myself if I have to."Captain Wasteland said.
Falderan (played by Dreath)

"Return it? Right. I was caught after all." He turns and slowly walks off. "But this is the post nuclear war. Shit happens." I laugh and lean against a wall.

"There's no excuse for indecency. Especially when there's better, more honest ways to survive."Captain Wasteland said.

"Have you been out there in the wasteland Captain?" He asks curiously.

"Yes. I have. Which is exactly why I'm saying this. The Wasteland doesn't need more thieves and Raiders. There are people out there makign honest livings. Farmers, Traders, Mercenaries... depending on what they were hired for. Heck, There's settlements like Diamond city and the recently founded Sanctuary, and I'm sure you could get a job in either of those settlements."The Captain said.

"Tell you what Captain I will make a deal." He pulls up a gold plated flip lighter and can of food. The food is however un readable. "Give those to her as a payment of trade. Because I need the caps more at the moment."

"I'm afraid I can't do that."Captain Wasteland said. "However, I could offery ou an alternative. How many Caps do you need?"The Captain asked.

"Lets see." He says tapping his chin. "Carry the one." He pauses. "About three thousand." He says standing and waiting for a response.

The Captain was silent for a few momoments. "Why on Earth do you need three thousand caps?!"The Captain asked exasperatedly.

"Well I take it you have heard of the Brotherhood Of Steel? They have plenty of tech and I made a deal. If I could get them some old computer systems they would give me use of one of their flyers. They would happily help me get as far south as I need. And three thousand caps is stage three of my four stage plan to get the required systems." He explains.

"So you need the money to go somewhere more than the person who rightfully owned the money did to buy food, water, and pay for taxes?"The Captain asked. He shook his head. "If you return the caps, I'll help you get the systems up and running. I know someone from the Capital Wasteland that moved down here whose really into robotics and computer engineering. Just don't mention this for the Brotherhood of Steel and she'd be more than happy to help you get these systems up and running."Captain Wasteland said.

"Taxes huh? Seems greed always outweighs the world." He laughs. "From all I have seen about the pre war days when the bombs dropped. Before that greed and money were some of the biggest concerns for people. Ironic isn't it?" He laughs to himself. "I want to know something before I help you." He says unlocking his helmet as it decompresses.

"And what's that?"Captain Wasteland asked.

"Where did you come from? You a vault dweller or wasteland born?" He asks curious and trying to distract him.

"Wasteland born."Captain Wasteland said.

"Really? Well perhaps you're right." He says before pausing and noticing something. "Shh. Do you hear that?" He says and what sounds like gunfire is approaching.

"There's turrets set up all around diamond city. I wouldn't be too worried.

"Yea I know but this sounds more like." He pauses and runs over to climb a building looking over the city where he sees the commotion. "Brotherhood?"

"So it's the Brotherhood?"Captain Wasteland asked. "I wouldn't be too worried. I may find some of their beliefs to be quesitonable at best, but they don't just openly attack settlements."the Cap said.

"Yea I know that. But why be here?" I ask myself before skillfully navigating down the building and heading around. "Somethings off."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Demon of Diamond City (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus