Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Demon of Diamond City (1x1)

Fallout Characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"And what am I going to use that data for?"Catrin asked. "I don't care about those terminals, and knowing the ****sticks on that blimp, the Brotherhood would probably come kicking doors in stealing the terminals so all us 'heathens' can't get a hold of 'dangerous' technology."Catrin said. "And what if some other, much worse group then the Brotherhood finds this data?"The Cap asked. "I know Professor Genome's territory is around where the data is. And a group calling itself the Enclave has recently showed up."The Cap said. Catrin's eyes widened at the mentioned of the Enclave. "I-I thought they were destroyed..."Catrin said. "Well, apparently not."The Cap said.
Falderan (played by Dreath)

"Who knows what happened to them." He looks at his shoulder. "We could take the data. Then if the brotherhood has any problems with it they will simply be assuming it was destroyed with time. Frankly this is the only way to keep the data out of enemy hands. Your choice."

"Or we can just destroy it there and the brotherhood can go with out anything at all."Catrin said angrily. "Catrin please."The Cap said. "Seriously, this data could help god knows how many people. Settlements could get into contact with each other they could join together and form an over-arching government. Hell, at the very least they could contact each other to make establishing trade routes and asking for help easier. And that's not getting into how it could help a group like the Minutemen, who could use better communication and organization." The Cap said.

"This data could be something major to help the commonwealth or nothing and be worthless for all. Maybe its a recipe for soup. Or it could be data to build and contract fully operational combat drones." He shrugs and looks at them. "Aren't you just a little curious?"

Catrin was quiet for a bit. She leto ut a sigh. "Fine. But you owe me. And if that Data is anything that would help the Brotherhood we're sabotaging it!"She said.

"Just give me enough minor fragments to present and claim radiation damage and we're golden." Fal takes out his pistol and checks the clip. "So are we off?"

"We're still waiting on Gwen. I have Power armor for myself, but I've only got that one suit"The Cap said. The Cap and Fal stayed in Starlight hanging around for a quite a while. After a few hours had passed, Gwen returned. "Ok, Power armors' fixed up!"She said eagerly.

"Wonderful. But the Glowing Sea is many kilometers away. We should try and transport the armor down. They are kind of too heavy to carry all the way down there."

"Pffft, we ain't transporting them separately. We're walk'n there in 'em!"Gwen declared, plaving her hands on her hips. "They got fusion cores in them?"Catrin asked. "When we found them they didn't have any and we didn't have any to spare."Catrin said. Gwen nodded. "Yep. We've had several fusion cores lying around."Gwen said. "And you know how to use he Power armor?"Catrin asked. Gwen didn't reply, before facepalming. "DAMMIT!"Gwen declared.

"Ok ok. All of you need to calm down. We don't all need to go in their. We only need about two of us to actually make it to the terminal. One to protect the other while they gather the data. If we have some Rad-X we can make out way in with little to no trouble. Where we are going the radiation would be minimal for the area."

"Again, like I said, that's in Proffesor Genome's territory. It might actually be a good idea for us to use that power armor, and send more than two people."The Cap said.

"Or a distraction? What if say some raiders or a brotherhood bird came by? I could with little trouble set up a little diversion." Fal says with a chuckle. His helmet was still on and nothing was shown about his facial features.

"Firstly, how do you intend to convince some raiders to wander to the edge of the Glowing sea, into a very dangerous Super Mutant's Territory?"The Cap asked. "And I'd much rather risk us losing some Power Armor to Genome than I would with one of the Brotherhood's Vertibirds. If Genome was able to take it down without destroying it and figure out how to use it, which I'm certain he will, I know he'd hit the Prydwyn, and if he took that there'd be no way we could stop him fro mcausing all sorts of problems for the Commonwealth."The Cap said.

Else where in the Commonwealth, the Enclave was mobilizing. A strike team, lead by Colonel Winters was heading to the edge of the Glowing Sea. Colonel Winters wore a very specialized suit of power armor. It was designed to deal with Super Mutants, having more advanced strength amplifiers, as well as Deathclaw bones grafted onto it. It had four claws attached to its arms that would slide out and attach to the hands of the power armor. alongside the claws on the arms, there were three more claws grfated onto the boots of the power armor. Colonel Winters was followed by several other Enclave soldiers in their own, cobbled together power armor.

"Well if you're so sure about that then fine. No point in wasting some orders." Fal says putting his pistol on his waist. "Then we should get moving soon. Who knows what could be happening." He walks to the window and looks out to the power armor being restored.

Out at the edge of the Glowing Sea the Enclave attack force was preparing to strike. Colonel Winters was sent under Jacks orders to terminate the Super Mutants located here. Genome and his Super Mutant horde had control over this are and that was not what the Enclave desired. They wanted the data located within and they would need some staging grounds to do so. And as such Genome needed to be taken out. Or at least driven out. "Soldiers are we prepared to strike?" Winters asks the strike team of four other power armor troops.

"Alright. Well, you and Gwen are going to need to be taught to use power armor. Do you know how to use it Fal?"The Cap asked.

"Affirmative sir." The soldiers said.

"I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. Shouldn't be that difficult." He says flexing a bit.

"What's our munition supply? What weapons are we armed with?" This was a standard protocol. Basically giving a rundown of all weapons before the attack. The Colonel asks in her striking white armor.

"Well, I got plenty of fuel for Betty here."One of the soldiers said, holding up his Flamer 'Betty'. "Got 200 rounds for my plasma Rifle."Said another of the soldiers. The remaining soldiers went over their weapons and munitions as isntructed.

"From the looks of our surroundings we have three Super Mutants on the outside of what appears to be a bunker. The inside however is unknown. We see the outside ones are armed with one heavy machine gun and two pipe rifles of some form. We shall take them out quickly and grenade the entrance to enter and wipe them out. We do not leave till they are all wiped out. But we must keep our eyes on the surroundings. Last thing we need is an ambush. We take them out, collect the data located below and burn the place." Winters explains through her monologue. "Snipers take out the heavy gunner and we move in." She says as her claws extend.

The Snipers got into position and took aim. The Mutants stood at their posts, surveying the area. The snipers opened fire, taking out the Super mutants that were standing on guard, as the rest of the soldiers moved in. One soldier pulled the pin on a grenade and threw it, blowing the door to the bunker open. The Enclave soldiers charged in, taking out super mutants left in right.

Deeper in the bunker, Genome groaned. "More intruders. Excellent."He grumbled as he stood up. Most Super mutants were massive, towering over the average human by three or more feet. Genome, towered over those Super mutants. It's a wonder he didn't hit his head on the roof of the bunker. He grabbed his weapons, a rapidfire Plasma rifle, and a Shishkebab. He put his Shishkebab at his hip, and slung his rifle over his shoulder. Another Super Mutant came up to him. Oddly, this super mutant looked different. Unlike the Commonwelath breed of Super mutant, this Super mutant was very muscular. Its skin was a lighter shade of yellow green, and lastly, straps held it's lips into a snarl.

This Super mutant was one of the Vault 87 Super mutants from DC. He was also rather intelligent, though far more barbaric than Genome. "Professor, we are being attacked!"The mutant said. "Yes Beethoven, I am aware. I assume more Gunners or Self righteous 'Knights' from the Brotherhood?"Genome asked. Beethoven shook his head. "Worse. We are being attacked by the Enclave." Bethoven said as he and Genome headed up to the upper levels.

As the Enclave soldiers pushed their way in the kill count seemed to be about a dozen super mutants to no Enclave. Winters marched in ahead of her men, claws ready. As super mutants ambushed from left and right wielding double barreled shot guns. As two spread shells hit the side of Winters shell she turns as the mutant tackles her. Before the mutant makes contact Winters swings and stabs the chest of the Super Mutant. Putting force into it she threw him over her head and looked back as her men finished off the mutants their side. "Pathetic." She says walking further in. "If this is like other bunkers the main room will be the next floor down behind bulk head doors." She says throwing a cryo mine to a soldier. "Place that on the door and it'll be flash frozen. Then grenade and we will claim this place. Careful though as I imagine we will have several dozen Mutants. Not to mention hounds."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Demon of Diamond City (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus