Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Demon of Diamond City (1x1)

Fallout Characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"And when they figure out we don't have the Data?"Gwen asked. "Ever since that Maxon guy took the Brotherhood over they've really been going down hill. I wouldn't be surprised if they just left because the Data was stolen."Catrin interjected. "Let's just get walking." Gwen said.
Falderan (played by Dreath)

"Aye aye Ma'am." Fal jokes as they walk out. As they make their way out of the bunker three large and aggressive Radscorpions burst out of the ground hissing. Fal moves back and pulls out his pistol shooting them. The bullets, even armor piercing only seem to anger them however.

Whilst the Bullets and shots fired at the Scorpions did little, the Scorpions' attacks to everyone else seemed to little more than make a loud annoying 'clack'. Eventually the Cap raised on of hsi feet, and slammed it down on the head of one of the Rad Scorpions. It took a bit of work, but eventually the head was squashed. The Cap repeated this process a few more times with other Rad Scorpions.

One of them pulled away after having its stinger caught in and broken off on the Captains armor. It got caught in the leg joint and was broken off in the flailing. Squealing it fled into the radiation covered landscape. "Annoying bastards." Fal adds as they begin the long trek to Diamond City.

It certainly took a while, but eventually they reached Diamond city.

There were several guards on duty patrolling the outskirts. "Well this seems fun." Fal rolls his eyes as a guard approaches them. "You there what are you doing here?" The guard asks considering it because of their armor.

"We're looking for a group of people calling themselves the Enclave. They've got some data or something for a Terminal network that the Brotherhood of Steel was wanting."The Cap said. "We got a tip that they had come here."The Cap added.

"The Enclave?" The guard looked us over. "I've never heard of a group by that name in the commonwealth. You sure? So far we've had no suspicious activity like strangers or such around. Wait a minute." He looks behind himself to see a turret ready and pointing in their direction. "Why are you looking for something the brotherhood's after?"

"My friend here was wanting to leave the Commonwealth. The Brotherhood made a deal with him that if he could get this data for him, they'd provide him with a Vertibird to take him out of the Commonwealth." The Cap explained.

"Seems like a lot of effort for a simple thing." The guard says looking Fal over. "Very well I can't help but the Diamond City gate is just up there." He points to the side. "Get inside and ask around. Only way I see you finding this 'Enclave' you're after." Fal nods. "Thanks for the hand." He says and the guard nods and continues his patrol.

The group soon entered Diamond city. "Ok, you three stay here. I know just who to go to for help finding things." The Cap said, walking off into the city. "Wasn't there a detective in this city?"Catrin asked after a few moments of silence.
Gretal (played by G0DFlRE)

ooooh can i join as my Living Tank please ? ))

Oop: Sorry G0DFIRE but this rp's closed

"Valentine or something right? Isn't he a synth?" Fal asks looking around the vast city. "I've heard about him in my travels."

"I think s-" Catrin began before butting in. "OH MY GOD! WE'RE GONNA BE ABLE TO MEET AN ACTUAL SYNTH?!" Gwen asked. "Gwen, calm down! Not many people here like Synths. I wouldn't talk about them all that much. People might start making paranoid assumptions." Catrin said.

"Oh please. The people here think everyone's a synth. They're all a bunch of paranoid nut cases." Fal says picking up a newspaper from the ground. "Seems people even suspect the mayor." He says showing it off before putting it down.

"Yeah, exactly why we don't need people thinking we're synths. God knows what they'll do if they get paranoid enough." Catrin said.

"With a synth they're aware of being in town I doubt anything bad would happen. Plus we're clearly very well armed."

"Still. Even if we're well armed we're outnumbered." Catrin said. "Hey... when did the Brothehrood of Steel start using white Power Armor?" Gwen asked, pointing to someone clad in a white suit of X-01 Power armor. The person was standing on the elevator to the mayor's office, which had already started lifting up.

"I don't know could be a custom model or something. They can customize and paint there armor should they see the need." Fal adds but then looks up to the white armor. "That looks familiar?" He says tapping his foot.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Demon of Diamond City (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus