Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Demon of Diamond City (1x1)

Fallout Characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"Wanna go check it out?" Gwen asked. "I mean, you don't see too many people waltzing around in power armor here." Gwen added.
Falderan (played by Dreath)

"Why don't you and the captain check her out. I'll go see this detective."

"Cap alreay headed out to go find the Detective." Gwen said. "On top of that he's not exactly the most stealthy guy." Gwen added.

"You have a point. But these armors aren't any good." He says exiting the armor. The suit standing tall and empty. Fal shakes hie head. "I'll go on foot."

"I'm com'n too." Gwen said, about to get out of her Armor. "Uh, no. I'm the quieter of the two of us." Catrin said, climbing out of her power armor. "Stay here and keep an eye on our power armor." Catrin said.

"Whoever coming hurry it up." Fal says heading up to the side of the elevator.

Catrin followed after Fal. She looked around for some other way to get up to the mayor's office. Soon an idea entered her head. "Hey I got an idea. Follow me." Catrin said as she headed to the entrance to the town.

"Are you sure about this?" He says following in pursuit.

"Yeah, there's a second Elevator outside that we can take. We might need to sneak past a pair of guards though." Catrin said. The two got through the exit. As usual, there was a guard standing right by the entrance. "We gotta get him to move." Catrin whispered.

"And how do you propose we do that without attracting others?"

Catrine looked around, finding a small piece of rubble. She looked around for something to throw the rubble at, spotting a somehow unbroken window on the second floor of the building opposite of Diamond City's entrance. With that, she threw the rock. It hit the window, shattering it. The turrets set up around the streets automatically turned, aiming their guns at the noise.

As Catrin had hoped, the guards headed over to inspect the sudden window shattering. Catrin and Fal used this chance to sneak passed the guards and to the elevator, taking it up. The Elevator led to McDonough's office. The two looked around for a bit, before the sound of metal clanking and voices approaching the office was heard. "Come on." Catrin said, quickly getting back into the elevator. Dragging Fal along with her.

The doors to the office opened as McDonough and Winters walked in. "Yes I know I said you would have access to my office when we first made this deal, but with the recent arrival of the Brotherhood of Steel I couldn't let just anyone in power armor walk into my office." McDonough explained, to an apparently frustrated Winters. "Besides, I was expeting you to show up outside of the power armor." McDonough added.

Fal remained quiet and listened in.
"You forget your play Mayor." Winters says with a snap. "You are more then aware what we're doing is in your interest. And you know what will happen if otherwise." Winters taps her desk. "I came in the armor as I have no need to do otherwise. Recent events in the Commonwealth don't make this too shocking. And I know this city of yours has been up to more then you'd like to admit." She hints with a silent malice.

McDonough let out a frustrated grumble. "The least you could've done is taken off the helmet so we could speak face to face." McDonough grumbled. "Now, the Data please?" McDonough asked.

"You can mind the attitude Mayor. Unless you want to show your true face as well?" She questions. She pulls off a small compartment on her armor and hands it over. "This contains all we found. You better keep your end of the deal my friend. Otherwise I would hate to get my armor dirty."

The Mayor grumbled as he went around his desk, picking up a large suit case from under it. He opened it revealing a number of institute laser rifles and laser pistols. "Here are the weapons I promised." The Mayor said. "Now, the Data?" The Mayor asked, holding his hand out.

"If you don't mind mayor may I have a look? Last thing I want is to be given the short end of the stick." She says examining the rifle. "Calibrated and no fractures. High quality." She says with a faint smugness as she hands over the data.

"My suupliers have told me they were made from scratch." The Mayor said. "I've heard mention of a group out west called the 'Gun Runners'. From what I've heard their weapons are all manufactured and not scavenged. Maybe they've made their way out east?" The Mayor suggested.

"If I didn't know any better I would think you where trying to get rid of us." Winters says looking in the direction of the spying two. Fal pulled himself down and held his breath nervously.

Catrine did the same. "Well now that I have the Data I needed and you have your weapons, I would much rather you leave and the two of never speak of this again." McDonough said.

"Very well Mayor we'll leave. But I can't promise we won't be back. I mean if these weapons don't perform to the quality you suggest I may need to come back and. Insist. A refund." She says loading up the weapons and wandering off.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Demon of Diamond City (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus