Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » New kid

Alex Jones (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"That's good, and there ae many things you can do being able to see ghosts. You could help people who lost loved ones and feel it's their fault and see if you can hear what the ghost has to say to put the person at ease. Or you can help ghosts get over their grief and move on to wherever life after death takes place." Alex smiled, he knew there wasn't anything special about him but he was willing to help Sarah find something she could do.
Sarah Johnson (played by PenGryphon2007)

"That's true; I just thought people might see me as weird." She shrugged and then laughed a little. "I guess that's because I act weird. But what is normal anyway?"

Alex gave a one sholder shrug. "Who knows, everyone is weird in one way or another, they just don't want to admit it." Alex gave a small laugh.

Sarah looked around the pond and nodded. She didn't see the ghost of Alex's brother at the moment. "I guess normal people wouldn't exactly hunt out a pond that may or may not exist, either."

Alex shrugged. "You never know, people get curious and want to know more about something so it causes them to follow their instints."

Sarah laughed. "Yeah, curiosity killed the cat, right? Some day we'll learn to avoid such things."

Alex laughed as well. "And with that comes old age but that is years away for us."

"Haha, old age is a myth. I refuse to get old. Or to act old." She stretched and flopped back on the grass, looking up at the sky. "I just want to be able to enjoy days like this whenever they come."

Alex laied beside Sarah. "Like they say, your only as old as you act. Enjoy life the best you can." Alex smiled staring up at the clouds watching them move slowly in the sky.

Sarah grinned over at Alex. "Sure. So between the two of us we'll keep the world young? I think I could do that."

She watched as a bird soared overhead in the thermals.

"If we keep acting the way we do, and who ever said it hurts to let go for once." Alex watched the bird as well and felt prefectly calm and relaxed for once in a long time.

Letting go was a foreign concept to Sarah. "I'm getting a crash course in letting go," she said, and giggled. She closed her eyes and let the heat of the day soak in. "But...it's kind of nice to not worry about a million things at once." And right now she wasn't worrying about anything.

Alex nodded. "Yeah, it is to just act like a child again, carefree." Alex watched the clouds then a dragonfly landed on his nose and he nudged Sarah telling her to get up to see.

Sarah glanced over at him and grinned. "Aww, it's so vibrant. I've also heard its good luck if a dragonfly lands on you."

The dragonfly flew away when Sarah spoke. "I don't know if that is true but hey, who knows."

"Never hurts to have luck on your side," Sarah replied, watching the dragonfly zip away. She looked back at the water and contemplated dipping her feet in. "You planning on joining any sports or clubs?" she asked suddenly.

Alex shrugged. "I might join some clubs, I know baseball is for sure." Alex sat up and looked at Sarah. "Why do you ask?"

"Just curious." She shrugged and smiled. "You look like a baseball player."

Alex smiled back at her. "It's the only sport I like and I use to play it in my last school."

"You must be pretty good then. Have you ever hit a homerun?" Sarah asked eagerly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » New kid

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus