Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » New kid

Alex Jones (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Alex laughed. "It's alright, everybody has their blonde moments. Hey, look at me, I'm actually a blonde." Alex laughed seeing that he has had his absentminded moments.
Sarah Johnson (played by PenGryphon2007)

Sarah laughed. "That's just an excuse for ditzy girls. Somehow I don't see you having a blonde moment." Just imagining Alex him having one though made her giggle. "I like your blonde hair."

Alex blushed for a second then smiled. "I got from my mother, she was a blonde as well, but I never caught her having a blonde moment. It just proves not all blondes are absentminded."
Sarah Johnson (played by PenGryphon2007)

"True enough, I suppose." She shuddered at the idea of every blonde having a blonde moment at the same time. She grinned. "I guess some are bound to be normal."

Alex grinned. "Yeah, at least I'm one of them instead of some blonde football player about to get kicked off the team for my grades." He laughed at seeing himself as that.

(I am going to delet Alex Jones but I have another forum out with another character of mine that you are more than welcome to join.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » New kid

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus