Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Tale Of Winter

(Sorry, work and family problems. I'm back though)
Tala Ume Lesonee (played by Cheese)

(Iz coo' Dragon, you iz all good. And thanks. I understand that it is hard for someone to do stuff other people want when needs come first)

Her breathing... it got faster and faster. It was eventually labored and the poor girl was now hyperventilating. Something was coursing through her body, and through her veins. "It" was taking control, and fast. Another screech was heard, only it was louder. No... I must take-- GAH! Her thoughts were caught off as her mind went blank. Her pain was utterly stopped and it grew silent. Her arms hung limply down to the ground and she was hunched over. The darkling's eyes were closed, shielding those Spanish Red orbs. Little would Crystal, and the others if they would come, know of what would happen next.
Agnel BlanCrin (played by SnowDust)

The lamb followed, more by instinct and fear of the thunder than by a will to bring assistance -his last attempt to help the group being what it is...-
Quietly he took the same steps than Crystal, moaning as he saw her run and distance him, still he followed her at his own pace, leaning on his staff as the pain of his ankles was still present.

(There is another two day silence, step your game up or you are off the team >:3)
Acerbus (played by Guladomi)

(NOT MY PROBLEM no one is even doing anything with acer I'm leaving this in your hands)

(Well Gula, you keep having Acer go off doing his own thing, so of course no one is going to interact with him, and not only that, but with what is about to happen next will give him the chance, so yeah)

(nah 2 lazy have fun lol)

(Fine, be a grump, you doof :3)

(Meeeeh, I'd help but running is fastidious and the last time we ran toward someone in pain I just put more trouble to the trouble... If the edgy teenage emo satyre won't help the unknown nice girl, then i guess our only hope is Lady Crystal, but uh well... that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon.. i guess that'll teach you to play the offspring of a Lich, Bâââh !)

(excuse me acerbus isnt emo hes scene get it right gawrsh)
Reader (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(ORDO APPARUS ITER!!! BESTDRAGON, I SUMMON THEE TO CONTINUE THE STORY!)

(Nah, he's TOTALLY emo and brooding. You just want to deny it. lol.)

(THE PROPER TERM IS SCENE AND I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL CHANGE HIS ICON INTO AN EDGY SCENE EMO KID DONT MAKE ME DO THIS)

(A little lamb has it figured out... yesh, it was planned a while ago... -taps fingers against each other and laughs evilly- it was planned all along. Also, Crystal has work to do in real life, either that or she's spending Memorial Day Holiday to its fullest. Also, I find you as a shep (totally on purpose) adorable when you have your animal outbursts)
Angrim (played by floatch)

(I could post maybe? would that help?)

(I guess whoever's seperate from from crystal and yuki can continue where they are while they do their thing with tala?)

(I'm sorry but even I have to say hurting stuff sometimes, dear brother in horns... I know I have a poor sans of humour but I mean : you knew it was coming right ? You didn't play the 'look at me I'm so dark kid' and thought that we would walk right into it without noticing ?.. You edgy sheep, you should learn from Goat-mom's skeleton friend : "whatever my your choices be, There will be consequences ! ...)
(Can someone clap for the man who wrote an entire paragraph for the worst ever ?)
(...)
(. . .)
(Please ?..)

(also yes that be nice of you Mister Knight to be a valorous and brave one to go were the scream of distress is being ... well yelled. You know, save the maiden and the orphan, all those thngs... *wistle away*)

(I never tried to play any game actually, topkek)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Tale Of Winter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus