Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Tale Of Winter

Acerbus (played by Guladomi)

( I ain't changing anything you get to suffer until I feel like changing it back - also I'll respond when I'm not busy with my thing see you in 10 years )
Agnel BlanCrin (played by SnowDust)

(Pfff, not like we'll notice your absence : you need to be present for that, Edgy MacEdge...)
(#Shots_Fired)

( that's absolutely fine I prefer to join back in later if some loser actually remembers Acerbus is just lurking creepily. watching everyone. not caring )

(you know that the very concept of following people to watch what they are doing is the exact opposite of 'not caring' , right ?)

( edgelord doesn't care it's 4 am I'm going back to sleep )
Tala Ume Lesonee (played by Cheese)

The calling forth of shadows stopped abruptly thanks to Yuki using his lawful powers. When he muttered that passage from some unknown source, some large and powerful power encompassed both of her hands and compressed to shatter them. The handle evaporated into shadows.

'She' would start howling in suffering as she held her arms outwards and down at her sides. Even then, she still sounded animal. Suddenly, the irises would slowly blink back and forth between blood red and Spanish red... it seemed as though this offset was enough to get a message through. For a long moment, Beta's irises would stay the original color for five seconds. At that moment, her voice would screech out; her true voice, "Seal it away, restrain it! Please!" Her pleas were miserable, as if Beta wanted it to end. She continued to keep this power at bay. This would give Crystal the chance to end it for now if she so desired.
With that moment opened for her she gave her silent apologies before her hand collapsed into the snarling face of Beta. What they both experienced and saw would feel much longer than the second it would have taken. Their minds and emotions flowed side by side through a swirling vortex of elements. They'd feel their nonexistent bodies be crushed by the weight of earth before quickly eroding away to the coming tide, the water boiling away in an instant with a fiery blaze, just to be swept away with a coming tornado. The elements here constantly fought with solace found as an illusion in brief moments of what could no longer be considered time. In the middle of it all Crystal could be seen forming as a being made entirely of crystal and only remotely maintaining a humanoid form.

Betas' very will felt as free form as the elements around them as Crystal spoke,"You are to relinquish your control to me. The body you live in is no longer yours to control. You will submit and cower, or be crushed and consumed by the coming Chaos. You will lie in wait and will not act unless I call your name and not a moment sooner. Do not make me do this again, or I will leave your mind fractured. I hope that I have made myself very clear..."

As soon as it began, it ended. Crystals armor splintered off as her focus was drawn to keeping her breath calm and slow her heart rate. Crystalline pebbles would start to drop from her eyes; their red color staining her face as she wiped them away. While she certainly accrued new bruises doing this, she would no longer tell Yuki. Crystal didn't want her to hurt herself for her problems any longer.
Reader (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(......)
Angrim (played by floatch)

Merrick had been keeping his fair distance from the group, caught up with the lighting storms raging in the distance. He pulls out an ancient looking book bound in leather with metallic edging. He begins reading the runes inscribed inside aloud, trying to locate the source of the magic that was potentially causing the storm.

Something was obscuring where the magic came from, but he was able to tell anyway, it seemed to have came from a tower, in the still distant city... That must be where the Lich is residing...

(*whoopee cushion noise*)

(Mr. Narrator! How rude! GO TO THE CORNER RIGHT NOW AND THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE FOR THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES!)

(...cheese, you need to post.)

Throughout the whole one second moment, Beta would have actually felt free of the evil force that resided in side of her. She would have to thank Crystal later for the generous act of hers. But the darkling knew.. oh yes, she knew.. the beast inside her would only be imprisoned until the next time... She hoped that it would be less of a rough time on everybody else, and a quick moment for Beta. She'd rather be beaten to a bloody pulp than be forced to harm other precious, delicate, and innocent beings against her will.

When that second ended, she went back to longing for that freedom. It felt nice. After hearing the bright colored crystal shatter, she would have finally gain at least some control over her petrified form. Beta's eyes, which were now back to being a Spanish red hue, glanced around for a moment. She couldn't feel her hands at all.. when she looked down, they looked very mangled. "I will deal with those lat--" She was cut off as a wave of nausea hit her and she lost her balance, tipping to the side and off her feet.

Shivering, his back against the tree, Yuki held his wrist while struggling to catch his breath, since h was enduring the pain of the freshly healed bones of Tala's hands.
Aching and still shaking, he got up and helped himself whith his staff, panting a little before finally raising up again.
Silently he went back on track toward the thundery clouds above the Lich's city, still looking down to his feet.
After shaking herself off Crystal would slowly walk to where she had fallen and slowly pick her up, sluggishly making their way to their destination. Compared to before, she felt little to no pain now, as she was numbed by the confrontation, but they still had a job to do. While their friend rests she would carry her and complete her mental exercises, assuring herself that all this was just a side effect of her power and that it would most certainly go away. What she forsaw in her dreams would not happen... They wouldn't.

The storm floating over the grand stone city seems to do nothing but get even more violent and wilder as time goes on... who knows what will happen next?

(Would it be better for you guys if we just skip ahead to where you all are about to reach the city? Because y'know, the RP going a bit slow now.)

Narrator wrote:
(Would it be better for you guys if we just skip ahead to where you all are about to reach the city? Because y'know, the RP going a bit slow now.)
(I think we were kinda waiting for that to happen : were going in circle here.)

(Yeah... i've noticed that. That might be my fault because there's a thing which happens in RPs which have destinations for goal, in which you can't progress or don't know how to since you don't know how far away you are, or something like that.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Tale Of Winter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus