Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Tale Of Winter

Acerbus (played by Guladomi)

(THATS IT IM CHANGING THE ICON. YOU ASKED FOR THI S)
Reader (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(NONONONONONO)
Agnel BlanCrin (played by SnowDust)

(Aaaaaaargh, this edginess, I can't stand it, iy's to strong ! I'm cringing ! Aaaaaah....)

( >:( )

(Sir. I'm sending you my medical bills. Because that icon right there. Made me cringe so hard, that I broke my diabeetus and teleported to Narnia.)

(Yo-lo-oh bro ! you're totatally radical bruh, so fresh ! wanna go play pog ?)

( I CAN DO SO MUCH WORSE )

(No no it's okay we believe on the word, no need for that !)
Tala Ume Lesonee (played by Cheese)

(Gula, if you don't change it back, I will tell these guys how I met you!)

The being before Crystal would snarl at her, baring 'her' fangs. The noises she made seemed to be animal; unhuman-like. It was not smart at all though, for it only thought that power was key.

The spikes that were coursing through the ground to come up and impale Crystal were stopped by the ground which was now impenetrable. Quiet, but barely audible 'thunks' would have been able to be heard, indicating the shadow spikes would have been stopped. 'She' would command the shadow spikes to dissipate, and by then were the hands lifted.

With a couple of some chants of some ancient language, black masses would slowly manifest and swirl around 'her' hand. Said hand would grab at something. That something was a handle that the globules formed...

(DO IT LOSER I DARE YOU)
Crystal would sigh shakily, hating every moment of this as she envisioned thick armor forming around her body. Instead what formed was... Crystal. Whatever will do. She walked closer to what used to be a sentient ally, wanting nothing more than to get into arms length. Thing is, she didn't walk due to fear or pain or anything such as that. She walked because the crystals formed around her body were cumbersome as is. Whatever pain may come to her mattered not, because what she was about to do hurt her more on an emotional level than anything. Once in range, she was going to force her primal mind into submission and bring her other will back to the surface. Normally she would deter from using mental magic at all, but this was a situation of life or death.
Tala Ume Lesonee (played by Cheese)

(I do dare! I met Gula on a sort-of chatroom website but not really, Here's a link, I met her in an roleplay group on the site this year, Here's another link, her username that I met her as was Tiramasu, but now her username is this, One more link! She lurked most of the time until she made an OC that I didn't know well. From what I know, she only roleplayed with someone named Neapolitian (she is the person below this one, whom is named Greaf). One of my friends called her Geef one time so that name for her comes in at times.)
Greaf

(I think you are mistaken, I am Greaf, Guladomi is Veigar. We are two different people)

"Article of Pain, n°15 : Break."
A faint, suffering voice, came from the side of the fight : Yuki was kneeling, holding his hand aound the wrist. It had a weird ange, as if ... broken.
At the same moment, 'Beta' or whoever it was now, heard and felt her own wrist break. Bot not only the wrist : her fingers too, and all of her carps and metacarps, until every bones in her hand cracked, preventing the possessed one to do anything at all except many suffer intensly.
Though on the other hand the young sheep wern't any better, his hand in the same exact situation.
As tears of pain rolled on his cheeks he whispered as clearly as he could :
"Please.. Not again.. Don't make me hurt you once more.. I beg of you, I don't want to... Please stop !"

(It brings a GRIM FROWN smile to my face to know the RP has basically devolved into everyone being sarcastic and pulling puns.)

(Oh pllllllllease, that's nothing. Just come see my work on Oraclos and then dare to whine for what's happening here. I even managed to rickroll them !
No but sincerely : this is just a warm up.)
(I love all of you.)

(also Gula' Mate ? I don't wanna hate but your pic is just 2swaggy5 us, so maybe you could take it back m8 ? even if I rate it 8 outa 8. Just change it back then we can go sk8 !)
(#fight the cringe BY the cringe)

(also, crystal, dearie, you might wanna jump in on that occasion, I'm not sure You'll have another opening any time soon..)

(Aww... that's cute. ...Now where's that flippin' facepalm gif when ye need it...)

( ...I just took a look at Oraclos... and have one thing to say...

SICK BURN BRUH.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Tale Of Winter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus