Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Tale Of Winter

Crystal would finally make it to the pained girl and run up next to her,"M'am? What's wrong? Please you have to tell us where you're hurt or what's happening for us to help."

To be frank though, anything Crystal could do would either be minimal or temporary. She just hoped that it wasn't anything mental...
Tala Ume Lesonee (played by Cheese)

When she heard Crystal speak those words, the darkling would start chuckling. "HeheheheheaHAHAHAHAHA!" It grew into full blown laughter. The laughter abruptly cut off and the darkling was now in a stance with the arms extending outward, but the elbows were contracted. A battle stance, as they call it, was what she assumed.

Dark masses would slowly manifest, swirling around her palms and encompassing them. It soon dissipated, and what was left behind were claws made of shadows. At that moment, her eyes finally opened. They were, however, noticeably a different shade of red; her eyes were dull blood-red crystals. A malicious look grew cascaded over her face. Without warning, she shot a claw forward at Crystal. On the inside, there was a battle of the minds happening...
Agnel BlanCrin (played by SnowDust)

The shepherd followed the human's trail slowly and stood there, behind her, waiting with some akward docility to be called, if ever needed. His eyes were closing from the soreness of the burns.
Arriving as the fight started he took a better grasp of his staff... And stepped aside, sitting a the base of a tree, like he could ignore the demonic battle in front of him and the pain he could feel resonating in now aggressive young woman.
Acerbus (played by Guladomi)

(I guess it's about time I stop being lazy)

Acerbus honestly wasn't in the mood to run after them. Instead, he proceeded at his own pace. Not that he cared how long it took to get there, it wasn't like anyone could see him currently. The satyr watched from a distance, hesitating to step closer to the group.
Reader (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(......... *cough* )
Without thinking about it Crystal flinched from the attack and rose her arms to defend herself; a thick stone like mesh forming on her arms. While the impact easily chipped away at the stone, Cristal thankfully didn't feel it.

Her arms lowered from the weight as she called out,"Hey, we don't want to fight you! Please if you can hear me just stop all this. No one needs to get hurt anymore."

(. . . *coughs harder* )

Curled up on himself, shivering at the sound of thunder, Yuki did his best to keep his eyes closed, trying to ignore the pain he could sense within Tala. He was holding his staff against him like like one would hold onto a rock during a tempest.

(I'm going to be busy leading into tomorrow, so I won't respond probably until tomorrow)

(INSERT STRAINED NOISES HERE.)

( *Coughs again* social life is not real *coughs again* )

*Wait intensifies*

"The one you sought out for, 'Beta,' does not exist at this moment!" The voice that came out of Tala's, or as she usually calls herself, Beta's mouth, did not sound like the sweet girl from earlier. No, it sounded much dark and sinister. It was obvious that this thing was not friendly, in fact, the being that consumed her sweet self thirsted for bloodshed. And that was what it intended for.

Her claws had scraped against Crystal's stony arms, sparks flying as they raked them. She would quickly shift backwards a good distance away from Crystal with a few corkscrews and handsprings. She had agility, that's for sure.

Beta would then let out a yell and stab her claws into the ground. Loud quaking sounds from beneath was audible. The ground beneath Crystal would crack loudly. Crystal had better act fast, lest she become a shish-kabob.

(...)
"Please, don't make me so this. You're better than this, I know you are." With a glance and stomp of her foot Crystal would crystallize and harden the ground under her feet to a composition similar to iron. Using her powers like this normally would have her gasping for breath, but this time curiously enough she wasn't. Maybe it was the adrenaline, or maybe she's just dulling herself. Whichever was the case, she doesn't hurt as much at the moment.

Crystal would calm herself with the earth hardened and glare at this 'Beta',"You are not a friend of ours. Release your hold on her or I will not hold myself from cracking your will."

(... *CHOKING RHINO NOISES*)

(IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN DOING OTHER THINgS ART THINgs WERE NOT DEAD YET)

(
Acerbus wrote:
(IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN DOING OTHER THINgS ART THINgs WERE NOT DEAD YET)

You mean like...

SkeletonPuppetDances.gif
This?!)

(oh shut you boneheads ! I'm getting numbskull from this image. Even if tibia honest I can't wait for this rp to go on. But I can understand people having skeletons of things to do..)
(also, Tala, It's your turn.. I guess...?)

(thats it im summoning exodia)

(CHEESE, RESPOND, THE POST WAS DIRECTED TOWARD YOUR CHARACTER DANG IT. /// You better not you horned emo boy thing. - acerbus) (insert ba-dum,tsss here...)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Tale Of Winter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus