Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Yuno (played by MSochist)

"What? You don't like root beer?" Yuno asked as she took the can back. A few seconds later, the pieces were put into place.

"Oh, you though it was real beer huh? Well Alan says I can't drink beer till I'm 18. Whateves. Root beer is good enough for me! Alan is 17 anyway, so he won't have any here. I suggest you rob a convenience store or something."
The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

Disgusting stuff.. Tanya thought to herself. "He got any water?" She asked wanting to get rid of the foul taste in her mouth. "And Alan huh? Interesting name." She said with a slight smile.

"Yeah he does. Feel free to go through his fridge haha" Yuno said a bit mischievously.

"Alright then." She went over to his fridge and looked through it. She pulled out some ham, sniffed it and tossed it back in. "Nope." She continued looking. "Doesn't he have anything else here?" She then looked through cupboards. "Cup.. cup.. cup.."
The Lyfelds (played anonymously)

Alan came back in a few seconds later.

"Hey, get your grubby hands out of my stuff, Thickness!" he yelled.

"Thickness?" Tanya asked as she looked at Alan slightly confused.

"He's talking about your model figure" Yuno laughed. "You're gonna have to come up with better insults Quack cause it kinda sounds like you're complimenting her."

Alan shrugged.

"They are what they are. How they take it is up to the person. I don't really care whether they consider it a compliment or not." he explained as he went to the couch and sat down, picking up his PS4 controller.

"Hey Switch, play me on WWE, I bet I can pin you in ten minutes!" he challenged Yuno.

"If you pin me in ten, I eat a ham sandwich! If you don't then you don't eat ham for a week!" Yuno yelled as she hopped down next to him and picked up a controller.

"Hm.. I'm going to have to start charging you.." She went back to looking for a cup. "Cup.. cup.. cup.." She went back to the fridge to look for a bottle of something. "Hm.. I need water and something other than ham." She looked over at them and tilted her head at the system.

"Oh, you're so on!" he said as he put the game in. It went to the screen where you choose characters.

"Let's do a divas match." he said, trying to sound casual.

He looked back at her. "What's wrong with ham?!" he yelled.

"Haha of course you wanna do a divas match. You like watching two girls hurt each other, don't you, you perv!" Yuno laughed. Regardless though, she still chose a diva character.

"Alright, you asked for it. I'm choosing my bustiest, most voluptuous character!" he said, choosing his created character and starting the match before she could load.

The match started and his character came first. Her name was Juno and she looked a little like Yuno, but her features were a little more...womanlike.

"Oh, um...wrong...character..." he said.
Acelynn (played anonymously)

//Heck. I may have possibly written too much, + it's rushed as I wanted to get a reply out as soon as possible. I don't usually write this much lmao, I just wanted to introduce Ace and this was the only way that came to mind. Sorry again for the length ;-;-;//

In a small apartment situated north of the main city, seventeen-year-old Ace Theos stared at her laptop screen, a small frown slowly decorating her blank expression. She’d been staring at the same display, a birds-eye view of the city bank, for a good fifteen minutes now. Her dainty fingers were poised above the keyboard, ready to type at any given second, but the girl seemed to be lost in thought. Ace was about to begin typing again when a figure suddenly leaped out from behind her and placed their firm hands on her shoulders, making her jump and yell slightly in shock.

“Jeez!” She yelped, turning to face the source of the attack. The small frown that had faintly graced her features appeared to deepen as her green eyes slowly took in the taller, blonde male that was grinning mischievously down at her. It was Jake, one of her two roommates that she grudgingly agreed to live with when they offered a year ago.
“Whatcha’ doin’, Acie?” The male sang playfully, craning his neck to get a full view of the redhead’s screen.
“Trying to figure out this stupid bank..” Ace mumbled in response, still recovering from the shock attack. Gradually, she shifted her body back round in her chair to face the screen once more, taking little notice of Jake as he moved from his previous position of standing behind the chair. He had decided that he was going to crouch down on the floor, his head resting on the desk that Ace was working at. Both of them stared intently at the screen for a few seconds.

After a while, Jake’s eyebrows knitted themselves together. He slowly dragged his deep blue orbs away from the screen, facing Ace once again.
“I don’t get it, what’s the issue?” He asked, his facial expression becoming intrigued.
Ace sighed, annoyed that she had to explain something so obvious to her to someone else that clearly couldn’t make it out. She indicated to the screen at Jake, trying to make out something to him.
“Look at the way all these vaults are spread out. Why would you put the wealthiest at the front?” She shook her head, clearly trying to understand the bank’s puzzling layout, but once again failing to.
Jake let out a small laugh, amused by Ace’s response. He lifted a hand and placed it on top of Ace’s hair, ruffling it slightly.
“You think too much, kiddo. That’s just the way the bank is. Chill.”
The girl paused. Maybe Jake was right, but that couldn’t be it.. Could it?

Nevertheless, her hand drifted onto her mouse once again and she clicked the ‘Print’ button. As she waited for the file to be printed, she got up from her chair and began unplugging her laptop, before shutting it down and putting the computer back in it’s pastel case.
Jake, who had now stood up himself, raised an eyebrow at the girl as she turned to retrieve the file from her computer.
“Where ‘ya going?” He asked, following her into the spare room where the printer was located.
“Alan’s.” Ace said as she picked up the paper and slowly slipped it into a brown envelope she’d found on the side.
“Cool. I’ll be in the lounge if you need me when you get back.” Jake nodded at her, his blonde hair slightly drifting in the way of his eyes.

In response, Ace gave him a quick nod before pushing past him and briskly making her way back into her bedroom, where her backpack and skateboard were located. She quickly shoved the envelope she had gripped in her small hands into the bag, along with her laptop before closing it and quickly shrugging herself into the straps. The redhead then grabbed her skateboard from the corner of her room, carrying it with one arm. Without another word to Jake, she pushed her small feet into her blue boots and headed out into the sunset-lined streets.

"Ham is like root beer, disgusting." Tanya muttered as she watched the screen. She had no idea what they were doing, but it looked... weird. She walked over to the back of the couch and leaned down to get a look at the controllers before looking back at the screen. She looked at Alan's character before looking at Yuno then Alan. "Hm.."

(That intro was great Luna!)

Back in the apartment, a blush had formed on Yuno's face but she looked mad. "W-what the hell man! When...how...why?!" Yuno was in disbelief.

"Is this a joke? Are you making fun of me Quack?!"

Alan was blushing too.

"W-wait I can explain!" he said quickly.

"Better explain fast." Tanya whispered to Alan.

"You'd better, before I stab your ass!" Yuno was angry, but she had to admit that the situation was pretty funny.

Yuno looked between Tanya and Alan. "Stop staring at the character!"

Tanya was looking at Alan, not the girl on the screen. "Why would I state at her? I can just as easily stare at myself." She looked down as she said that. "It's a little more appealing too." She looked back at Alan.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus