Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

The Lyfelds (played anonymously)

Alan grinned and looked to the side with a smirk.

"Well, I mean I'm not denying it, but..." he said.
The devil and the An (played by Guardian_Girl)

Tanya looked confused. She was looking at Alan with her head tilted a litte.
Yuno (played by MSochist)

Yuno rolled her eyes while smiling. "Whateves Quack" she said.

She turned to Tanya. "So Tanya, what's your story? You seem to have just as much bad luck with cops as we do."

Tanya had been standing there looking at Alan with her hands on her hips, her mouth open a little and her tongue running across the tips (surface?) of her teeth.

When Yuno spoke to her she dropped the pose and looked at her. "What's your story?" She replied with a question. "And I still don't know his name." She nodded at Alan.

"Just call me sweetheart, sweetheart." he said with a wink.

"Not unless you pay me, baby." She retorted as she finally caught on to what Alan was doing.

(Hehe, rhymes)

(I see what you did there XD )

Yuno stared at Alan in disbelief. "Oh my god, did you really just say that? *mimicking* Just call me sweetheart" Yuno laughed. "Haha that's the type of thing only a ham-sandwich eating p**** would say." Yuno shook her head in disapproval while tsk-tsking him.

Yuno turned to Tanya. "Yes, what's your story? What do you do for a living? What problem does popo have with you?" Yuno grinned when she said "popo". It reminded her of Popo from DBZ. She could hear his stupid voice saying "Thank you for buying."

Tanya looked at Yuno as she waited for Alan's reaction. "I think you could guess." She said as she sat in the open window. "But I was asking you." She looked outside.

"It's the same old cliche. You know, bad childhood, life of crime sorta thing. I don't like going much into my past. As for my relation to the police, I'm apparently an unidentified serial killer. Serial killer...I like the sound of that." Yuno grinned.

"Apparently? Hm. Very interesting." Tanya looked at Alan with a smirk as she shifted her position slightly to let him have a little better view of things (Namely her). "You going to answer me handsome?"

Alan almost doubled over at her reply, her shifting, her everything.

"Okay, I'm done. I'll be right back." he said as he exited the room.

Tanya couldn't help but laugh at Alan's reaction. She looked back at Yuno. "He always act like this?" She asked.

Yuno shrugged. "Maybe. It could also be that disgusting ham sandwich he had earlier."

"HAM IS AMAZING!" came his voice from outside.

"Hm.. Probably." Tanya said. Her voice had been soft and melodic up until Alan left, then her voice lost the melodic quality.

"HAM IS FOR P******!" Yuno yelled back.

They heard Alan leave, grumbling something about ham as he left.

"So.. got anything to drink?" Tanya asked as she got up and explored the room.

Yuno offered up her half-finished can of root beer. "Here you go. You can have the rest."

Tanya looked at the can and all she read was 'beer'. "Oh, thanks." She said as she took it. She took a sip and started coughing. What is this stuff.. She thought before further inspecting the can. Root beer.. oh.. that's why.. She had a disgusted look on her face as she handed the can back.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Wave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus