Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Juls wrote:

I’m really enjoying the idea of a goblin shaman, so I’ll totally steal Rivka. 👀 Inspiring me to want to create a shaman character like her.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

The stranger way cool concept.
I would....mmmm... yes! I would like to have Jessica Melissa Dante. I do enjoy mafia characters.
Rogue-Scribe

Hmmm... the fabulous Angelina Mambrane looks like she might want to come with me....
Hi I'll take a Steve Harrington with fries.
Ben looks pretty awesome... He's mine now!
Definitely Dorothy. I’ve got a thing for pistol-packing ladies. ❤️
Rogue-Scribe

“Eva.... my room. I’ll even pay a $20 Gold piece!”
- Nathan Collier
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Yellowbeard I love me a good pirate.
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Yellowbeard I love me a good pirate.

Batgirl it is. I'm a sucker for DC
welp ben ur comeing with me
Sans, you've got no characters to steal! Guess that means you're coming with me! XD
I think I'll have Rivka. That whole goblin shaman thing sounds fun quite honestly, and I rather dig the third person speaking hah -

Rivka join the Empire now, she does....

....don't mind me >.>

Edit- went to sleep shortly after this post and dreamt I was playing WoW again and legit made a goblin shaman....guess what I named her? Haha (thanks for the character Juls!)
Claine Moderator

Serious toss-up between Isabella Cross (I said before, this kind of spooky character is 300000% my aesthetic. I love them) and Siira (I have also become really fond of mother and family oriented characters recently!)
Barame Iida for sure, an amazing character
"I'll take Elora, her abilities might be useful some day"
Let’s have a look here :)

I would have to steal Maxine! I love the detail and layering of her character! The fact that she does have some demons to fight, and that that doesn’t become her only defining trait. I also like that her ‘first impression’ is of her being slightly odd, rather than ‘smouldering, traumatised, and mysterious’ as I often see less fleshed out characters described as.

Well done!
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
I think I'll have Rivka. That whole goblin shaman thing sounds fun quite honestly, and I rather dig the third person speaking hah -

Rivka join the Empire now, she does....

....don't mind me >.>

Edit- went to sleep shortly after this post and dreamt I was playing WoW again and legit made a goblin shaman....guess what I named her? Haha (thanks for the character Juls!)

Thank you for the chuckle, Voldarian_Empire. :) I've actually never played this character in a forum yet. She was my LARP character for a little while (until her goblin-ness outweighed her usefulness in healing my fellow PCs and they killed her.)

LittleLilac, a tough choice amongst all your wonderful characters. But I think that porcelain beauty Nellie is mine now!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I'm stealing rook.
Dang it you beat me to rook! Fine! I shall steal Batgirl! -Is so not a nerd...Just is in denial that he is indeed...a nerd...-

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus