Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

I'm gonna steal autumn
Cederick Bjarnisson.

I am but a simple man, I see viking, I take.
I'm swiping Captain Sunami Anglermaw! He looks like a fun character to play.

a little less cuddly than Reepicheep. ;)
Ill nab Dorothy
Claine Moderator

Definitely Blair! I love characters changed by curses :D
mwahaha, it's gotta be West! Though Barame is a close second.

Edit: it seems someone else posted at the same time as me /I them, the post below is not about me, so whoever is after the person below, please don't skip me. šŸ˜‚
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Roach cool badass name. And bambi so many excellent characters to choose fromā¤.
Claine Moderator

Aha I'll do both Mercy and Lakota since I was lucky enough to get two responces

@Mercy A hard choice since you have so many high quality characters! But I really like the subtle fantasy of Neysa-Naitee!

@Lakota Definitely Apocalypse Angel! I felt bad just picking the alphabetically first character on your list, but she genuinely is my type! I love the image of a swimsuit bikini turned post apocalyptic badarse :D
Audrey

I absolutely adore how little information there is on this character oddly enough? Like I had one choice in mind, looked at Audrey, and immediately fell in love XD
It took me a bit to browse through your catalog of characters, but...I've settled on Maggot! Great character, the name makes me giggle, and I love the profile layout too. :D
CC Banks, I like western stuff
Amarkun seems pretty wicked! (Nobody uses that saying anymore but whatever XD)

He seems very scifi and just looks very cool in general, love how you designed him ad good job!
I really like Alexis Monichello.
I'll swipe Ember Ophelia Trewin. I could use an elf in my collection. (And I like the music you picked!)
I think I'll take Jip because I like how he looks
Nagash sounds like an interesting character, plus I think it would be fun to try and play a necromancer
*steals Nightfrost*
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Steals kurana sky
FancieDonuts

steals batgirl
I guess Ill take.. Mal, seems like a nice character.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus