Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

MordosKull

The Heir and the Fairy. Two for one, baby!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I'm stealing pint
Angelica Ramone -- love her name and I'm a sucker for Brits, to be honest, haha.
I'm kid/adultnappng William Sinclair!
I'm just gonna stick Valencia White in my pocket. Thanks. :)

***ALSO, so sorry...went back and checked the rules AFTER I posted -- didn't realize you're only supposed to comment once per page! Won't happen again. :)
Oh... I think I might have broken that rule too... oops...

Arthur Morgan... come complete my wild west collection, please!
I will like...yes! Dorothy Parsons I've never roleplay as a cowgirl but I think it would be nice.
Rogue-Scribe

Angelina Membrane looks like a lot of fun!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Stephen Harrison
Rogue-Scribe

Atrevida wrote:
***ALSO, so sorry...went back and checked the rules AFTER I posted -- didn't realize you're only supposed to comment once per page! Won't happen again. :)

I think we blew that rule off months and months ago since there were less people interested in playing than a page worth. Haven’t heard from the thread-creator about it either.
SexySultryBabe wrote:
Stephen Harrison

Aylssa Nicole Kennedy - for old times sake. Too bad they never got around to ever doing anything together ...
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Stephen Harrison he should read aylssas journal entries about him.
Rogue-Scribe

SexySultryBabe wrote:
Stephen Harrison he should read Aylssa’s journal entries about him.

He did quite regularly and he carefully saved them in his footlocker.
Durian -- I know I have not answered your PM yet but I have to ASAP! He's such a cool character with a very detailed page that I love. :)
Rogue-Scribe

... and I haven’t even put a third of it on his profile...

I do like Charlotte Dixon .. a cool story... and just beat out Lana in my browse of your awesome characters!
Duuuude, I'd totally drag Jeremiah Teller off your roster and into my team. You have incredible characters, but Jer there is exactly what I usually write as.
Well, you know I love all your chars... But I’m gonna have to put Gunther in my pocket and wander off. I’ve grown fond of him! ;)
Davina for sure she looks amazing
Rogue-Scribe

I have to go for Elora as that was the username of someone I started talking with on Tolkienonline back in 2001 and who I would discover was my soulmate and would become my wife in 2008!
Deumeawyn

Yes, do tell Durian... Cailiawen wants to know.... come with me.
MordosKull

I'll take Cailiawen for that sweet ranger vanguard deployment.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus