Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Jack (played by LavaCanyon)

I don't get myself worked up over that kind of stuff. Thinking about death only causes more trouble so I choose not to do it.
I just live my life.

Would you ever be willing to live in the same room and house as your best friend?

rolled 1d10 and got 9
(Jack actually worries about death constantly)

Majima Goro (played anonymously)

"If it was Kazzy, of course! Then again..."

He rubbed the back of his head and gave a rather nervous laugh. "We be fightin' all the time. So.. To the next person.Would ya ever go out on some wild outin'? Get plastered and sing off key at a karaoke bar?"
Nielle (played by Lucretire)

The catboy broke out into a sly grin as he recalled the many times his mistress and her lovers danced, sang, and partied the night away with no cares for even life or death itself unless both brought booze, ladies, and men. "Of course. I get dragged along with Master and her... Friends for lots of parties. You should come with us; they love to take the singing from the karaoke bar to outside and then turn it into.... Uhm...."

His tail sways at ease as his brow furrows, as if he's deciding how best to say the next phrase. "...A 'block party.' Yeah, that's what Lexi calls it."

(Since Nielle sucks at detailed question asking: Would your character ever take on more than they could handle at one time? Like monsters or beasts? And if so, do they do it often?)

rolled 1d6 and got 5

Argh I did it wrong sorry skip me!

rolled 3d10 and got 7
Kishimoto or Jin or Nakai?

Kishimoto (played by AvacadoSenpai)

Kishimoto would never do that-
"I don't care for battles :] they are stupid."

Would your character pee in public?
(Sorry it is a really weird question but I am doing an RP and well.....)

rolled 3d4 and got 6
:3

Virginia (played by Parkerdrome)

"Apart from the fact I am a female, I feel that you just degrade your dignity by doing this kind of stuff in public" She says, adjusting her hair.

Would your character ever prank call someone?
Scott Pilgrim (played by WonderGamer101)

The Canadian would later look up from whatever he was doing, taking in the question. "Yes," he would answer bluntly. "But it might depend on who I'm prank calling. Not really. I mean, I would totally do it to strangers, Stephen Stills, Walace, or maybe even Ramona (Not to be a jerk!). Anyone, really."

Would your character slap or even punch another character just because they want to?

rolled 1d8 and got 6

Lexi Hays (played by SteamPower_Birb)

Lexi shakes her head with a irritated sigh "Don't be stupid. Randomly hitting another on a whim is not a good way to earn respect nor show class. Respect and class are keys to getting into many places. Always have abundant measures of both."

Would your character sacrifice a few for the good of the many? Even if the few do not deserve it?

rolled 1d6 and got 5

Kyle (played by LavaCanyon)

I'd say no but it depends on the sacrifice. Also there are some types of people that I don't believe deserve it though I have nothing against other people helping them I just wouldn't myself.
I actually have the ability to be good without sacrificing anything. I'm very lucky.

What would you do if you had a time machine? The time machine doesn't change your current timeline so you don't have to worry about paradoxes. Imagine it like a very accurate simulation of time. You can still take stuff from those other timelines.
Wait this is would your character ever.
Okay would you ever use a time machine? (I'm messing things up again)(I could just erase my mistake)(It's as if I want people to know I made a mistake)(What am I doing?)

rolled 1d10 and got 2

Frisk (played by WonderGamer101)

<3
ACT
    * Flirt
    * Ask
    * Joke
Answer

* You explain that you don't need a time machine to travel back in time.
* You could just R E S E T, and start back from the bed of golden flowers.
* You could read every book and burn them; you could make friends with everyone, or K I L L T H E M
* But now, you'd rather have everything the way it is.
* Even if you didn't save one soul.

* TL;DR: You're a walking time machine..

<3
ACT
    * Flirt
Ask

* You ask the stranger which would they rather save: a small group of loved ones or an entire village filled with innocents.

* Joke
* Answer

rolled 1d8 and got 2

Aniele Haupt (played by DrWinner)

Within seconds, Aniele receives the question, and broadcasts her answer throughout space time.

"In the debate of small group of loved ones or an entire villiage, I would definitely save the loved ones. As Captain of my ship, I love all of my crew, and their safety is my number one priority. A bunch of random yokels and their villiage are not as important as my crew, no matter the circumstances."

Aniele appears to think of a question.

"If you had the choice to either deny your entire belief system, the core of your values, or die, would you give up your beliefs?"

Aniele warps out.

rolled 1d6 and got 6

Tekuno Kyoto (played by Parkerdrome)

Tekuno manages to hear the question on his headset, spinning around in his seat in the Phonicroid base. "I would die. Without my beliefs, then I would have given up, and my brother would be dead" He speaks into the microphone.

Typing into a computer, he manages to think of a question. "Would you ever deny someone the right to live if they betrayed you?"
Ivano (played anonymously)

"Depends on the reason. If they where betraying me to save someone they love, then no as long as my friends are safe. But if they did something that could potentially continue to hurt my friends."

Would your character ever do something to save another, even if it was against their will?
Frisk (played by WonderGamer101)

ACT

* Flirt
* Joke
* Ask
Answer

* You start to remember someone you met in your travels.
* You remember how he was so misunderstood, how he suffered because of his sibling.
* You remember how he sacrificed himself for the good of monsterkind.
* You wanted to SAVE him.
* But you couldn't. He had no SOUL left.

* You answer that you would do anything to SAVE Asriel.

ACT

* Flirt
* Joke
Ask

* You ask another stranger that if they had multiple paths to choose from, and they can go back to any of those at any time, would they explore all of them just to see what happens.

* Answer

rolled 1d8 and got 2

Mika (played by Lucretire)

"Ooh....!" The stealth warrior's dual colored eyes glimmer at the thought of it. "Multiple paths, and I can explore all of them? Why yes, of course! You know... Just to see what happens before I make my choice." A sheepish giggle comes from her for a moment before she looks to the next person nearby.

"Hey!" She waves to them, then motions for them to come closer, an open smile on her lips as she speaks to them. "Hello there! How are you today? You don't mind if I ask a question, right? So. Uh... Let's see...." She twists a finger around a strand of hair as she looks upward, lost in thought. As her head tilted slightly to follow her musing eyes that began to shift and roll in different directions, it almost seems like she may have forgotten the person was waiting on her until...

"Oh! Okay, let's say you had two people you loved dearly, but they're both dating each other, right? Right. You feel something more than friendship for the both of them and want to make it work between all three of you. Would you confess? Or are you happier just seeing them happy without interferring?"

rolled 1d6 and got 4

Scott Pilgrim (played by WonderGamer101)

"U-Ummm..." Scott would stutter, but would try to answer the question. All of a sudden, he just blurted out "Are you implying that I should have a...?!" and he stopped himself from saying anything else. Slowly calming down, he would proceed with his answer. "W-Well... Ummm... No. I would just let them be."

That was a rather awkward situation. Soon, Scott would walk up to someone. "If you were to, I don't know, fight someone for someone you love, would you?"

rolled 1d8 and got 6

Scott Pilgrim wrote:
"U-Ummm..." Scott would stutter, but would try to answer the question. All of a sudden, he just blurted out "Are you implying that I should have a...?!" and he stopped himself from saying anything else. Slowly calming down, he would proceed with his answer. "W-Well... Ummm... No. I would just let them be."

That was a rather awkward situation. Soon, Scott would walk up to someone. "If you were to, I don't know, fight someone for someone you love, would you?"

Refr would pat Scott on the shoulder. "Of course I would, I mean I've already lost my mom and dad, so, I want to try and protect what I have left." Refr chuckled and pulled away from Scott, afterwards, he twirled about then laid his double pointer fingers upon another person.

"You there! If you had the opportunity to travel dimensions and time, would you take that chance?"

rolled 1d6 and got 2

Aiden King (played by DrWinner)

"If I could travel dimensions... and time, would I?" Aiden asks of himself. "Well, that's a tough question. On the one hand, yes, because I could see and live with my mom again, perhaps even save her from the accident. But on the other hand, that violates my rule of 'don't dwell on the past, tomorrow will be a better day,' so... It depends."

Aiden thinks of a tough question.

"What would you do if you loved someone, but they were physically incapable of loving you back?"

rolled 1d8 and got 1
If 8, 1.

Lissa (played by WonderGamer101)

Lissa would place her right index finger on her chin, taking this less seriously than the previous question she answered. "Hmmmm...." After a few seconds of waiting, she perked up at Aiden. "Well, I could just move on and find someone else," she responded casually, and the War Cleric strutted off to ask someone else a question. As simple as that.

"Hey, would you change your class just because someone said it would benefit everyone, even though everyone doesn't know that it doesn't?"

rolled 1d8 and got 4

Reilyn (played by Ezeker)

"Now would do you ever wonder what death is like?"

She shrugged and shook her head, her knee-length pigtails flying around. "Nope!" she said happily, her eyes opposite. "When I was younger, I had an accident. I didn't wake up for a month. I was surrounded in darkness, and there seemed to be another me. But her eyes were blood-red, and she looked evil. She said that I was in hell, because thats where bad nine-year-old go...It was really scared, and I didn't see my big brother for two months." She sighed, lacing her fingers together.

"Technically speaking, I did and didn't die. My body was still alive, functioning, but it wasn't me using it. My soul had died and was trapped, inside, until the bad me left. But its okay! It hasn't happened..." she trailed off, remembering the time she met a familiar Manaphy gijinka. "...never mind..." she whispered, looking away.

What if falling in love with someone meant they could hate you for the rest of you life? Would you ever confess and be brave, or sit and watch for faraway?

rolled 1d6 and got 6

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus